C h a p t e r 21

"Stop it Ron! You're making a snow!" Hermione scolded Ron.

"Did I break up with her?" Ron asked while looking at Lavender who looks like she wants to kill someone.

"Well, You talk last night... it's not a long conversation... do you really not remember anything?." 

I turned my attention to Harry who was quietly reading a book. "What was that?."

"Advanced potion..." Hermione answered for Harry.

"Did you know this spell? Sectumsempra?" Harry asked again.

I just heard that spell for the first time... I suddenly got curious so I snatched the book from Harry... when I opened the first page it said "Property of the Half Blood Prince... Who's the half blood prince?."

"No one knows," Ginny suddenly appeared.

"Harry!! Its Katie! Katie Bell" Hermione whispered. 

Harry stood up quickly and followed Katie to talk to her. It only took a few minutes for Draco to suddenly arrive. I was about to approach him to talk to him about something when he suddenly ran away and Harry followed him immediately. 

I felt that it was not good so I quickly stood up to follow the two. When I left the hall, I looked around to find where they were. I saw Harry's bulk so I quickly walked to follow it. 

I instantly got to my feet and followed the two when my perception of it was bad. I took a look around to see where they were when I got out of the hall. I hastened to follow Harry's bulk as I noticed it. 

I stopped when they suddenly disappeared... I walked again, when I got to the opposite side of the dungeon I heard a noise. I ran inside and saw Harry cast another spell.

"Sectumsempra!!" Harry shouted. 

I am not sure why I did that. My body shifted on its own to embrace the spell for Draco. 

"Aggie!" I heard Draco screamed my name... He grasped my body as I tumbled to the ground. Silently, I experienced the pain... It felt like a million bits were being cut out of my body... blood was flowing out of me profusely. 

I saw the fear on Harry's face when he saw my condition... I could feel his remorse. "Stop fighting" I whispered. 

"Why did you took the spell for me!" Draco murmured... the way he hold me... the way he look at me... I can feel his genuine care for me.

"I t-told you, I will p-protect you... b-because we're f-family" I stuttered and almost whispered because my body couldn't handle the intense pain, I felt like I was going to run out of blood.

My vision went blurry and I felt like I was going to pass out any second... so I held myself back as long as I could.

"Vulnera Sanentur" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw Snape nervously murmuring the spell.

"Vulnera Sanentur" he said several times until the pain gradually decreased. 

"I'll take her to the Hospital Wing" I heard him say before I completely passed out.

When I woke up, he wasn't by my side... I sat down gently and when Madam Pomfrey saw me, she immediately came close to me and supported me "Don't move too much."

"Where's Professor Snape?."

"In his class" Madam Pomfrey answered "How are you feeling, my dear?."

"Better" I said. 

She fell silent for a few minutes before sitting on the edge of my bed and facing me "Did you know what's inside you?" she asked seriously.

"W-what?."