C h a p t e r 2

Professor Umbridge handed over the book that was approved by the Ministry of Magic to be a new guide to studying defense against the dark arts.

"Excuse me, Professor... but there is nothing here regarding deploying defensive spells," Hermoine said.

"We don't use defensive spells... because there is nothing out there... you were told that the dark wizard is back, but that's a big lie... the ministry of Magic itself approved it. "

"It is not a lie! I saw him myself, I fought him, Lord Voldemort came back to life and he killed Cedric!" Harry refused to give up.

It's extremely hard if no one wants to believe the truth.

Especially if the person who has the authority to stop it does so.

"Enough Mr. Potter !! see me after class!" Professor Umbridge said out loud.

No one tried to speak again.

Even I couldn't do it because going against the Ministry was going against my father.

After class, I went straight to the potions classroom where I found Professor Snape waiting for me. "Late again?!."

"I'm sorry Professor," I smiled sweetly at him even though his face looked angry again.

I sat in front of him with my chin down, watching what he was doing "What do you think this potion gonna be?."

"I plan to make something even more powerful than the elixir of life produced by the philosopher's stone" the Professor answered in an instant.

"Stop using your power against me! I can feel it!" he looked at me sharply and went back to brewing the potion.

I was surprised when he felt my energy.

He's really interesting, my hypnotism like Amortentia potion doesn't work on him.

If I use Amortentia itself?... surely he would know that right away... he is the potion Master after all.

"Stop thinking, you little naughty girl! you are completely distracting me," he said strictly.

"Why so? I haven't done anything to distract you, Professor."

"It is strictly forbidden to use it on Hogwarts ground."

"Are you reading my mind?" I asked in surprise.

I didn't expect his knowledge to be so extensive.

"Obviously," he said slowly and deliberately. "You are planning to use Amortentia... to whom?."

How can I lie if he can read my mind?

"I thought you were reading my mind... how come you do not know yet."

"Which potions master in your former school are you referring to?... doesn't matter... keep it to yourself, as for it is none of my business" he clearly said in his monotone voice.

So naive and numb... seriously?!.

"Then stop reading my mind, Professor" I answer.

He didn't answer and just continued what he was doing.

I started to get bored when he stopped paying attention to me.

I can't stop myself from falling asleep.

I don't know how many minutes I slept.

I just woke up when I felt something dripping from the side of my mouth.

"You sleepy head, you're drooling," He said, so I immediately turned around to wipe it.

I shyly looked at him and tried to smile, "Sorry about that, Professor."