C h a p t e r 12

Everyone's eyes widened as Michel stopped in front of Professor Snape sitting next to Professor Minerva.

She let out her hand and she herself asked him to dance. And because Snape can't refuse because that's the rules of the ball. He hesitantly took Michel's hand and led her to the center.

"What are you doing?" Snape whispered to Michel as he put his right hand on her waist.

"Telling them that you're not a loser" Michel replied emphatically then placed her right hand on the professor's shoulder. "Do you know how to dance?!."

"You discover for yourself" The Professor answered and the music began. No one dared to join them on the dance floor... Everyone was focused on them and waiting for them to dance.

The sound of the song is a bit slow in tempo... But it gives an enchanted feeling a magical feeling as if they are in the middle of a palace with only them there.

Their bodies swayed gently while staring at each other as if they didn't care about the eyes watching them. They slowly stepped back and bowed to each other, and then their bodies came together again, barely an inch apart.

Professor Snape's right hand went to her back, supporting her and making her dip while his left hand was holding her right hand and pointed upwards.

After a few seconds, her body bent, and timed to the beat of the music, he let go of Michel's hand and his both hands grabbed her waist to lift and spin her in the air... Michel slowly spread both her arms while feeling the air.

When Snape put her down, she gasped when he suddenly touched her waist from her back and aggressively pulled her body on him.

"Take full responsibility for what you did to me, you showed up like a goddess and seduced me— can't wait to have you tonight" He seductively whispered in Michel's ears causing her face to turn red.

They danced and spun around quickly as the beat of the music picked up... Snape forcefully let go of Michel to guide her to spin away from him, and it happened. Michel could do nothing but follow what Snape was doing, as if their dance didn't have an exact step and just went along with the beat of the song.

Snape offered his palm again so Michel accepted it immediately and he guided her to turn around until both of her palms landed on his chest and were full of desire staring at each other... Michel gulped hard when she felt the heat flowing through her body especially when his warm breath hit her cheek.

That ecstasy of emotions makes her heart beat faster because of the intense satisfaction and pleasure that he makes her feel. Michel couldn't stop caressing her cheek and gradually their faces came closer, only a few inches apart... For them to suppress their urges and stop their desire to kiss, Snape lifted Michel again and then lowered her to the other side gently.

"Not here" he whispered huskily while breathing heavily... Michel immediately nodded after resting her wrist on his forearm and gently swaying her hips.

Snape's eyes widened suddenly as a few strands of Michel's hair turned white gold. They couldn't stop because they were in the middle of dancing... It would be rude if they didn't finish the song... And many people are watching and observing them too.

And because of the uncontrolled gradual release of Michel's power... It makes their dance more magical and more desirable... as if it were just part of the show.

"What's happening to me!" Michel said worriedly as she realized the strange happening to her.

"Don't stop" Snape murmured and stared at her deeply as if begging her to trust him.

They never stopped dancing, waiting for her power to fade away... But it didn't happen. Suddenly a crack of blue fire was drawn around them, similar to the borealis how it flashed across the sky.