CHAPTER 12

"Get the fuck up, Jeon. Hyung, do something." Taehyung cried desperately as he kept shaking Jungkook.

"You are h-hurting me now." Jungkook chuckled with his eyes still closed as he held onto his wound.

"Can't you all do something now? We need to rush him to hospital." 

"Hoseok will come back now." Yoongi comforted Taehyung not even knowing the reason for his worries.

Jimin was totally confused seeing Taehyung getting more worked up than him. He was still being careful to see if it was some kind of plan that the gang was pulling for a final attack. Yoongi tried his best to act heartless and cold but Taehyung's cry penetrated through his heart. He had never seen the boy cry and scream over something even when he was almost dying. They have been in hospitals with serious injuries but Taehyung always kept his calm and did what he exactly was supposed to do.

"Tae, would you mind explaining this? What is the connection between you and Jungkook?" Jin asked even though, he could read the situation.

"He is my boy friend. What more should I do to prove that?" Taehyung snapped at his hyung because he felt it was their fault that Jungkook had to get into such a situation.

"Since when did you become gay? As far as I remember, your last girl friend didn't have such complaints." Jin really didn't like the way, Taehyung addressed Jungkook.

"That was five years ago and since the past three years, it is Jungkook and it would always be him. Why do you want to judge me by the person whom I am loving? I have done enough sacrifices to keep us together which i shouldn't have." Taehyung was venting out all the anger which was fuming in him.

"Tae, noo." Jungkook held the boy's hand and pulled him closer.

"Stop it, Kook. I am done with this shit so let me speak up at least now."

Before Taehyung could say more, Hoseok came in with two guards and informed them about shifting Jungkook. Jimin helped the guards to lift Jungkook up and it was really a struggle. Taehyung insisted on going but they didn't allow him as he was still a rival in front of others. If he goes to the hospital with Jungkook, the riot would only worsen. The boy just held Taehyung's hand and kissed him at the last moment before he was taken away.

"Please, stay alive." Taehyung whispered as he fell on his knees, not even bothering about the stitches which broke not so long ago.

"Tae, what the hell was that? How in the world did you fall in love with that boy?" Jin finally took the chance to properly question the boy.

"It happens." Yoongi answered calmly while putting his gun away.

"Are you now going to announce that you are in a relation with that Park Jimin? Were you also putting a drama?"

Yoongi chocked at the question but tried to act cool for the time being. Jin scoffed as he sat down to treat Taehyung's leg which was bleeding too bad. Taehyung was still crying, he was not even bothered about the talks or anything that the others were doing on him. He just couldn't take in the fact that Jungkook was the one who got hurt while saving him and not the other way around. Why did it have to be Jungkook when he was right there?

"I failed to protect him." Taehyung whispered as his red puffy eyes finally met Jin and Yoongi.

"I have never seen you protect him tho. You both fight like cats and dogs all the time."

" He did protect Jungkook a lot of time if you think of it. The last mission in Jeju, the one in Incheon and the one in Gwanchu. Taehyung was the one who got hurt every single time while Jungkook magically escaped from our hands." Yoongi recollected the number of times, they missed the boy.

"Nothing was his fault." Taehyung snapped because he hates when some one blames Jungkook.

"It was all yours. Why in the world did you  even get into a relation with that boy? You did know he was our rival."

"At first, it was just a way to get him on our side. Maybe use him to get Namjoon down for you."

Namjoon and Jin had the worst past and only Taehyung knew most of it because he was with Jin from then. Jungkook seemed totally clueless when he first approached Taehyung so the boy decided to make use of the chance. He tried to kill Namjoon twice by using Jungkook but he just couldn't because the boy used to get in between unintentionally. He hated that, he hated when Jungkook had control over his mind but he just couldn't show it. It was during one of those days, he got to see Jungkook's real side which some how changed the whole plans upside down.

"And? You fell head over heels for him?" Jin asked slapping Taehyung's head.

"I just couldn't help it. I tried my best to kill Jungkook whenever I lost my senses, whenever I thought about what Namjoon did to you. Even yesterday, I tried to kill him but it is just impossible to do that."

"Do you really love him or are you confused?" Yoongi asked after dressing up Taehyung's wound.

"He obviously loves that boy."

Taehyung didn't say another word because he was thinking of some thing else. The letter he left for Jungkook, what if the boy read that? He did that on impulse, he just wanted to stop Jungkook from coming there to save him. Taehyung thought by guarding the gate, he would really die and nothing that Jungkook read would affect him. He just wanted the boy to move on and forget about him forever. He hated what he did but if he hasn't read it yet, Taehyung knew that he had to get rid off it before the boy comes back.

"Ta-tae, what's wrong?" Jin asked as he lifted Taehyung's face to look at him.

"Why is he spitting blood?" Yoongi asked as he panicked.