CHAPTER 1

13 JUNE, 2021
10.30AM

"Call the guards and ask them to secure the location now." Jimin muttered as he noticed Jungkook's car roaring out of the compound.

"Where did he go?" Hoseok asked as he came to the living area with his messy bed hair and swollen face.

Jimin just sighed and showed his phone to Hoseok who had to rub his eyes for some good seconds to read the letters. His eyes nearly popped out seeing the address which was showing in red highlights. He ran to his laptop and started to type in something hurriedly to which Jimin's response was a mere scoff. He didn't care at this point because Jeon Jungkook never listens to his hyungs.

Namjoon was someone who had a little control over the boy but the man had been admitted in the hospital since a week after the leg injury. By hospital, they mean a small building which has few of the necessary medical equipment that can secure a human life until its about heart or brain transplant. Jimin was staying in the hospital for three days and left Jungkook with Hoseok clearly knowing the older male will have no power.

"What are you doing, hyung?" Jimin groaned as he picked up a bottle of beer to feed his empty growling stomach before even brushing.

"I am trying to track the location where those bastards are right now so that Jungkook won't run into them." Hoseok replied with no attention given to the shorter one.

"Is that going to help us with anything now?" 

"Why is he going to that whore house before the sun could even rise? That jerk needs to listen to us just to respect our age at least." Hoseok complained.

"That is his house, hyung. The only place where he can run to when he is hurt." 

Jimin was never in favor of Jungkook's decisions but he trusted the boy with everything. Jungkook was always on the safe side even if he acts on impulse while the other three were on the planning team. Jimin and Namjoon holds the record for getting admitted in the hospital for the maximum number of times among all the gangs. Jungkook always manage to escape the bullets as if he is under some shield.

"That house was the beginning of his doom." Hoseok despised that place and he never allows Jungkook to go in there.

"You are being stupid." Jimin threw the beer bottle away before squirming himself from the black tank top just to expose his toned tattooed abs.

Hoseok left out a deep sigh as an indication that things are safe and the boy would be fine on his own. He left the reminder on in case something happens before leaving the seat to stretch himself. He walked to the window and looked down at the garden area which was surrounded by some strange cars. Hoseok automatically groaned knowing what that means and he was totally not ready for it.

"Eight at night." Jimin answered as he understood the meaning of the annoyed groan from the happy pill.

"Can we get a day off? I seriously want to spend a night without hearing the gun firing." 

"I doubt it. We may get a rest if we take down the MYKSKTH."

"What in the world is that?"

"Short form of their names, do you want me to spell those names everytime? Especially that creep's name?" Jimin raised his voice.

He had some grudge against the other gang which kind of felt personal to Hoseok because even when there is no conflict, Jimin focuses on attacking them. He have shot Min Yoongi almost thrice in his stomach and torso having the sole aim to kill him.

"Were you guys a thing in school or something?" Hoseok asked to which Jimin respond was a high kick causing the older to fall flat on the floor.

"That did hurt." Hoseok groaned holding his jaw to check if its misplaced.

.
.
.

13 JUNE, 2021
1.30 PM

"Where is Taehyung? He said, he was just going to have some fresh air." Jin asked while preparing some food.

"He is getting a tan and lung cancer, I suppose because this closed factory province doesn't provide fresh air at one in the noon." Yoongi was high on his weeds as usual.

"Stop taking in all those leaves." Jin scrunched his nose as he noticed the whole table was filled with different kind of powders and leaves.

"You want me to plant these?"

Jin didn't say anything further because Yoongi was preparing for some sassy debate since few days. He just finished his cooking and went to check Taehyung's location so that he can get the boy back for lunch as he was really concerned. Taehyung got his whole body scratched during the last mission and he didn't even bother going to the hospital because Namjoon was admitted there.

"Yoongi!!!!" Jin screamed as soon as he found the location.

"My ears." Yoongi groaned as he stuffed some powder into his nose and walking to Jin.

"He is freaking mad! He lost his dead brain cell that he literally drove to Jungkook's old house. What the hell was he thinking?" Jin ran to grab his coat because he needed to reach there quick.

"Great, he wants to bomb that place?" Yoongi asked as he kept his eyes on the screen only to see another person's location.

"What are you doing? Come on!! We need to get him before they are alerted."

"J-Jungkook is there." Yoongi stuttered as he pointed at the screen with shivering hands.

"Hell with you! Are they planning to have a war?" Jin ran down stairs along with Yoongi.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are the youngest members of their respective gang which are kind of the most rebellious out there. Whenever their gang meet, Taehyung and Jungkook would spare a second before charging at each other. Without the other members, both of them would definitely end up killing each other.