CHAPTER 6

14 JUNE, 2021
8PM

"What is wrong with you?" Taehyung questioned as he saw Jungkook changing his outfit.

"Jimin had called me to go to Namjoon hyung. He is alone in the hospital as the guards are going for a mission." He explained while struggling to put his jacket without hurting his hand.

"How will you go there with this hand?"

"Driving with one hand is not hard. Anyways, the car has autopilot mode." He frowned at Taehyung who was making silly excuses to stop the boy.

"You are not even healed and I don't really like when you go to that man."

Taehyung clearly didn't like when the younger went to meet his so called Namjoon hyung. That man had the power to brain wash Jungkook to do anything and he has used that power a lot of times. At times, Taehyung do feel that Namjoon is just using Jungkook for winning the missions and as a bait. Jungkook is much stronger and faster than he looks so he is the ace in their gang.

"What is your beef with him?" Jungkook asked as he kicked Taehyung in his butt.

"Nothing." Taehyung huffed before punching Jungkook on his stomach softly.

Their love language was nothing like that of a normal couple because they didn't get a chance to be used to that. It is not like they are always fighting and hurting each other but almost all the days they would be hurt somewhere or the other. They never got a proper chance to get to bed without bleeding and crying. Of course Taehyung wouldn't mind fucking the soul out of Jungkook even if he is hurt but Jungkook doesn't allow that.

"Stop whining like a baby. I will come back soon so just stay here and watch some shows instead of running out with one leg."

"You are going with one hand tho."

.
.
.

"You okay?" Taehyung called Jungkook after an hour just in case to be sure.

"I am still on my way. Tae, can you just relax for some time or maybe get a sleep because I know you didn't sleep even a bit, last night."

"Fine! But make sure to text me everything that happens." He ended the call before plopping on the bed to receive a message from his gang.

Baekyun:- We have a new mission.

Yoongi:- I need a rest.

Baekyun:- We will take a break after  finishing this off. Meet me at 106 by morning.

Jin:- Taehyung is hurt so I think he should stay out of this.

Baekhyun:- I think, he will love this mission more than everyone.

Yoongi:- Are we finally going to end Namjoon's gang?

Baekhyun:- Lets talk tomorrow.

Taehyung felt his heart clench reading the messages because he knows what it means. A break after that mission, it should mean what exactly Yoongi said or else Baekyun would never ask them to meet in person. He even mentioned Taehyung would like it more and as far as he knows, ending Namjoon's gang is the only thing he ever liked. Since the past three years, he has hated Namjoon and his gang a lot but Jungkook was his responsibility.

"What do I do?" Taehyung jumped up from the bed and hesitantly reached to his vape.

He threw the cap off and kept the tube between his trembling lips to have a smoke but it was empty. He cursed before opening the drawer to refill it but the packet was long gone but there laid a packet of chewing gums. He knew it was Jungkook who did it because the boy has done that before whenever he feels, Taehyung is over doing. He could see Jubgkook's soft face smiling at him as he opened the gum. Jungkook even drew a smiling emoticon on its cover.

Taehyung felt the pain again in his chest, like the nerves and veins around his heart crushing. He was going through a numb phase the past few months but the last two days made him feel so worse, the fear he tried to swallow came back. Last night, apart from what Jungkook knew something else had also happened. Something that took away Taehyung's sleep is still unknown to Jungkook.

Taehyung was never the type to explain what he feels but along with that he is the one to hide the truth. He never told anyone about the problems that he was going through mainly because no one knows about Jungkook. He didn't tell that to Jungkook because the boy would do anything to make Taehyung feel at ease. This was on him, this had nothing to do with Jungkook and the missions which were alloted to him.

Taehyung came back to senses when he heard his phone ringing by his side desperately. He spared a quick glance at it to see it was Jungkook calling him. Maybe to inform that he had reached the hospital or to say, he would come back by morning. Taehyung didn't want to hear both of the answers from the boy so he ignored it. He just wanted to stop Baekyun from making any announcement because once a mission is called, there is no backing out.

Taehyung went to the washroom to just throw some water on his face to avoid the unwanted feelings. He was feeling disgusted with himself from the past night but didn't show it in front of Jungkook. He was good at faking a smile and acting like everything is fine even when his world is collapsing. He truely loved Jungkook, even though it all started on an impulse, his urge to control someone who is equally powerful to him.

Jungkook meant so much more than that to him, he was like a brother and a best friend that a person like Taehyung would never get. Jungkook cared the boy so much that he felt home all of a sudden, a feeling which he never got unlike Jungkook. He was on his own since he could remember so Jungkook was his family along with Yoongi and Jin.
He looked into the mirror to see his  own reflection mocking at him with a wide grin.

"It was just a slip of my mind. I didn't mean anything." He told himself even though he remembered what he went through the last night would never be forgiven.

15 JUNE, 2021
12AM