16.

The newly engaged couple is so elated due to extreme happiness. Kilian never thought that his dream to be with Kanatha will come true. While Kana was like he was living in a different world.

He never thought that the love he has for his best friend is more than what he thought. And never would he thought that it will be the best decision of his life.

Now, they are not just boyfriends but fiancés.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kana asked chuckling.

"Nothing. I just want to stare at my fiancé," Kilian answered.

They are now in their room.

"I might melt with the intensity of your stare," Kana said.

"Then let's melt, together," Kilian said grinning.

"Awee~ I never thought you are this cheesy," Kana said as he rubs his arms. He's getting chills.

Kilian chuckled and grabs Kana for a hug.

"Thank you, love," Kilian said before kissing Kana's temple.

Kana sighed in contentment. "I should be the one to thank you. You've been loving me unconditionally since a long time ago. Thinking about those times that I am with someone else makes my heart, aches. I didn't know that I am hurting you-

"Shh~ You don't have to feel bad or something about it. It's not your fault. It's my fault. If only I didn't let the fear of losing you control me those times, maybe we are together since then. And even if not, I should know better that, you will not let our friendship go just because you don't feel the same way," Kilian said.

Kana nuzzled Kilian's neck. "Of course not. We are best friends. No matter what, right?"

"Right,"

"Also..." Kana paused to face his man.

"I am happy that I'm going to marry my best friend," Kana continued.

They smiled and lean closer to share a kiss.

"I love you," they both said.

***

The next morning, Kana woke up feeling ticklish. The culprit is none other than his fiancé. Kilian is nibbling his neck.

"Love~ what are you doing?" he asked.

"Waking you up," Kilian said a little muffled.

Kana giggled, "And you succeed. Stop it, it tickles,"

Kilian stopped after pecking it two times.

"Okay~ up, up!" Kilian said as he pulls Kana off the bed. The latter is just giggling.

"Carry me," Kana said and he squeals when Kilian instantly picks him up like a sack of potatoes.

The latter placed him on the chair in front of their dining table.

"Tada~ breakfast is served," Kilian said.

Kana's eyes sparkle, "Whoa~ my fiancé is so sweet making me breakfast like this," Kana cupped Kilian's face and kissed his cheek.