2.

'Arrgh!!! Why the hell I agreed!'

Kana yelled while holding the backpack of Kilian who is laughing at his misery. He felt the hold on his bag loosened and he turned around and saw Kana slumped on the ground...

'What the- get up. You look so pitiful sitting there.' Kilian said pulling Kana up...

'My legs hurt.' he said

'We haven't even reached half of it.' Kilian said factly...

The rest of the group chuckled... They went with a group.

'First time?' Asked one of the hikers

'Yeah. Finally got him out of his burrow- ack!' Kilian yelped and rubbed his arm

'What am I? An animal?' Kana spat and Kilian smiled 

'Yeah. My little rabbit.' Kilian teased and dodge the water bottle Kana threw at him.

The others are laughing at their antics...they found them cute.

'The rabbit in Alice in Wonderland!' Kilian keeps on teasing her

'Ugh!!! I hate you!' Kana screamed

'Nope, you love me.' Kilian replied smugly and Kana huffed...

They rest for a moment before they start again. Kilian is happy that Kana is talking with the other hikers. He felt a nudged on his arm...

'Why?' He asked the hiker whose name is Yunho. He and his friends are originally from Korea but now residing in New York.

'He's not just a best friend, right?' Yunho asked

Kilian kept quiet for a while before smiling sadly...

'That obvious?' he asked

'Mn. The way you look at him is enough for us to know.' Yunho said and his other friend agreed.

'But he can't see it.' He said dejectedly

Yunho patted his shoulder and was about to speak when they heard Kana.

'What happened to you? Did they bully you?' Kana asked before turning to the tourists

'What did you do?' he asked Yunho in an accusing tone...

Yunho just chuckled and pinch his cheek playfully...

'Nothing.' Yunho said

Kana swats his hand and rubbed his cheek...

'What's with him?' Kana asked Kilian who shrugged and smile.

'Let's go.' He dragged him by the shoulder...

************
After climbing for three hours, they finally reached the first peak where they will build their tents to sleep. They are now circling the bonfire they made.

They are eating and talking random things until Hyuk, the one Kana was talking with earlier asked if there's a story about the mountain they are climbing.

👤: There is. This mountain is also called the Wish Mountain.

'I read about that on the internet. Is it true?' Hyuk asked

👤: They believe so. They said they wished when they reached the peak and it came true.

They nodded...

'What about you, sir? Do you believe it?' Kana asked... The guide chuckled...

👤: Honestly, I wished before too. But it didn't come true.