15.

Kilian is busy preparing his surprise. All his staff at the studio are helping him out. They are excited about their boss.

Everything is set and Kilian is getting nervous. Dylan and Dane will be the ones to pick up Kana.

"Chill, brother. You'll ruin your performance if you don't relax." Dane told him.

"Dane is right. Just stay calm. We'll go ahead and pick him up. We'll text you when we are near." Dylan said.

Kilian thanked them. When the two reached Kana's building, the latter is already waiting.

"Where's my man?" he asked the moment he saw the two.

"Chill, you'll see him later. Come on," Dylan said.

Kana is quiet throughout the ride. He's feeling nervous without a reason.

"We're here, baby brother," Dylan said.

He starts unbuckling his seatbelt and is about to go out when he noticed the two are just waiting for him.

"You are not getting out?" Kana asked.

"We will. We just need to talk about something first," his brother said wiggling his brows.

"O-kay,"

He said before going out. He heard the two giggling before he closed the door.

He heads inside and was greeted by Kilian's assistant.

"Hello, sir. Sir. Kilian is at the hall already. Come with me. I'll take you there,"

"Oh, thank you,"

Kanatha followed him and just looked around when the assistant told him that they arrived and told him to get inside first.

The room is darkened and the only thing that has lights there is the stage.

He was confused as he can't see any chairs.

"Hello, love,"

He snapped back to the stage as he heard Kilian's voice. He looks at him confused. Kilian just smiled.

"This is for you," then the music starts.

Kilian is singing his favorite song "A Thousand Years"

The soothing voice of Kilian is piercing his heart and made him tear up.