𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆|𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧

the pureblood community had levels.
it had it's elites, it's royalty, it's crème de la crème.

the closer to the dark lord, the higher up you were on the scale of pureblood greatness. the highest in his ranks were the most lusted after group in the whole community. they were the families likely to bring great fortunes, great power, and ensure a life on right side of the Dark Lord.

the Blacks, the Lestranges, the Rosiers, and the Malfoys. the most powerful families in all of pureblood history, also known as, the desirables.

the riches locked away in their volts were unknown to most, however it was known that each heir held at least 7 volts full of hundreds of thousands of gallons. they were only comparable to the noble men and royalty of the muggle world.

the prophet and witch weekly reported on all of the highlights of the desirables lives. the balls, galas, engagements, and the drama. they were not permitted inside the walls of Hogwarts or i am sure that the gossip columns would be much greater.

it was a like we were celebrities of some sort in the eye of the wizarding world, however due to the influence of the Dark Lord, a lot of people despised the desirables.

some memorable headlines were as followed:
- Evan Rosier spotted entering Diagon Ally 'gentleman's' club
- Regulus Black, King of Hearts, a look into the life of the desirables most mysterious heir
- Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black, soulmates, or so it seems...
-Adonis Lestrange, Hogwarts most handsome
-y/n Rosier, heavy is the head that wears the crown

myself and Sirius had been followed by cameras almost anytime we left found ourselves in popular public areas. the headlines that held him name always did their best to ruin his character. we did our best to stay in small pubs in Hogsmead and even branch out to the muggle London night clubs. Andromeda dropped had off the grid, there had not been a word uttered about her existence in a long time.

two out of four of the greatest families in pureblood world had lost a child or more to the side of the blood traitors. the pureblood parent association were outraged.

the PPA, pureblood parent association, are a group organised by the older generation of the pureblood society. it was a 'social group' as they called it, however it's true aim was to create politically powerful alliances through the marriage of their children. the PPA held many social events throughout the year, even some under supervised, which i am sure you can assume were ever so scandalous.

i had attended PPA events nearly all of my life, until i was remarked as a blood traitor, i was then outcast and stripped of my place in the pureblood hierarchy.

myself, Sirius, and Andromeda were ruled as dirty, however if we were to return, our rank would soon follow. due to our current our departure of the PPA, it left only Narcissa Black, Bellatrix Black, Regulus Black, Lucius Malfoy, Rudolph Lestrange, Adonis Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, and Evan Rosier in the top spots.

that was two females to the six males. even one addition to the female pyramid would send the world into a frenzy. Narcissa was betrothed, as was Bellatrix, that left four eligible bachelors for the lower level purebloods to marry into. this would increase their power, wealth, and status.