𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆|𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒌

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧*

as i rejoined the group i has realised that the game had ended and everyone was now just speaking and drinking away. i sat down next to Marissa, and too my surprise Regulus Black and his friends walked over and joined our group.

"Florelli, Ericsson, Zambini, Macmillan, and best till last, our sweet Rosier," Regulus said greeting everyone with a nod.
his friends all smiled, to an outside you would not have thought that the five Slytherin boys in front of us had done unspeakable things, they seemed so normal.
"how are we all doing tonight?" Levi Rowle said with a smile, he looked around to see my friends who all smiled back awkwardly. Levi was the only one of them that hadn't joined the dark lords group, yet no one believed it. i knew it was truth due to my lack of seeing him in the presence of Tom.
usually we would put our outside lives aside for the parties yet this time we just couldn't. they had pure evil in their hearts.
"we are fine thank you Levi," i replied to ease the tension.

"Black what was your aim in coming over here?"
i asked looking into his eyes, his head shot up from his drink to look at me. "we were actually going to ask how your house guest is doing?" William Fawley interrupted sticking his head in front of Black's. his greasy brown hair and bucked teeth were enough to annoy anyone to death, let one his dreaded personality. i was ready to punch him.
i gritted my teeth. "get. out. now," i said looking at him in disgust.

"Rosier love, it's not just your party, our Reg wants us here don't you?" William nudged Regulus who was now to drunk to even pay attention to what was happening in front of his eyes.
"i said get out Fawley, now do so before i start something that no one wants to see," i said standing now, he stood to match me, he was looking down with a disgusted face. "make me," he whispered grossly.
i was utterly infuriated, the voices of my friends behind me were not being heard. "how about you leave with me Rosier? you and me. another room.
do to me what you did to Black, he seemed happy enough when he left you," the rancid boy spoke down to me. "in your fucking dreams," i spat before landing a hard punch on the boys face. he was sent backwards holding his nose tightly. everyone was now watching, i looked around in shock to my own actions.

"Rosier go to your room now, i will sort this,"
Regulus commanded almost snapping into sobriety.
i looked at him with a glare. "get your friend out of my fucking party," i shouted at Black. he looked at me in shock.

"what is she going to do? get the dark lord to punish me again? how about we tell everyone about that pretty princess," William whispered now close again, blood dripping from his nose.
"you could still take me up on the offer to go to
a separate room with me," he spoke again. i was frozen. what if someone heard what he said about the dark lord? they couldn't know.
it would ruin me.

"Rosier go to your room, i will sort it out," Regulus repeated yet this time he was more serious.
"you go to your room Black, take your friends with you, it was fun until they opened up their mouths,"
i shouted at him. Regulus looked at me with
angry eyes, "you allowed all sorts of blood in this room without my permission Rosier, do not speak about friend types to me!" he shot back.
he then turned to Fawley who was smiling sadisticly, "get out now Fawley, the party is fucking over,"
he hissed. Black walked close to the other boy, he towered over him. "out," he spat again. Fawley gulped. he looked defeated as he turned, all alone, and left the party.