𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙|𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧

i tried to cope throughout my lesson. every time i took my eyes from my paper i saw his face,
his evil smile made me want to punch him harder than anything i'd ever punched before.
he had no clue what he hand done, his stupid little brain would never be able to comprehend the pain he would cause. Slughorn was trying to humour the both of us but as we wrote our notes he say that i was not working. he walked away and Black kicked my chair roughly.
"what do you want Black? haven't ruined my life enough for today?" i gritted my teeth.
"you are completely over reacting. you wouldn't know a real punishment if it hit you in the face," he scoffed.
wouldn't i?

*flashback to the summer before 7th year*

"i did not mean to walk into the meeting i swear of it," i cried out as my parents forced me into my room with a push. they backed me into a corner with disgusted faces. i put my arms in front of my face for protection but my father dragged them down.
"you are an embarrassment to us y/n, you already disgrace our name, why must you ruin our meetings with our equals?" my mother's voice was like a dagger to my heart. she slapped my face causing me to stutter out a cry. "you have had so many chances to just become normal like us y/n, yet you still associate yourself with those mudbloods! sat down there is Regulus Black, he proudly wears the name of Black and would never disgrace his family!"
my father shouted loudly. i was shaking with fear. "please stop, i am sorry, please i will be betters. i will be whatever you want me to be if you stop," i cried out but they shook their head.

"you know what to do y/n," my mother spat.
i nodded as the tears slipped down my face.
it couldn't be as bad as last time could it? i moved to my bed as my father placed the cuff on my wrist.
"please don't do it," i sobbed pleading to them.
"you must be punished for your actions!" my father glared. "i was only trying to go to the dining room to eat i swear of it," they did not care for my tears.
"you are such a weak little girl," my mother scoffed. she lifted her wand and i braced myself. i was shaking with fear watching her.
"Crucio!" she screamed.

the feeling of hot blades pierced every inch of my skin. i screamed louder than ever before.
my heart felt like it was filling with air, a tightness around my neck grew that unbearable, i scratched my own skin and pulled my hair to try get the feeling away but nothing worked. it was like my body was in a pit of fire while knights took their deadly anger out upon my body. "kill me please!" i screamed out but my parents just watched. i wanted it all to end.
it went on for 15 minutes. the longest it ever had before.

when they finally stopped i realised that my scratching had caused small cuts upon my skin.
i could not breath, i looked to my parents who still stood with a smile. "i hope you have learnt your lesson," my father spoke. they began to walk out but i spoke up, "you haven't unconnected me from the cuff," i said through a whisper.
"The Dark Lord still needs to fulfill his punishment," my mother spat. i cried floods of tears.
why must it be me?

*end of flashback*

"you know nothing Black," i spat but he laughed.
"you do not intimidate me Rosier," he smiled.
i nodded, "i hope you see the repercussions of all of your stupid actions soon and crumble Regulus Black," i whispered with venom. he nodded.
"oh i will, sooner than you think," he mumbled.
my heart plummeted. was that an indication that something was to happen soon?
i had to remember it for the meeting with the order.