1

| 3RD POV | 

"aye how much you wanna bet i can get her number" Raylon asked his cousins, tootie and baby jay as a young girl around the age of 16 walk pass. "nigga don't nobody want yo little ass" tootie said waving him off.

"man please" raylon smacked his lips. He hopped off the porch step and walked in front of the young girl,  "aye ma, lemme get yo number" he said licking his lips. The girl looked down at him giggling, "aw your so cute. You can be my little brother" she said handing him her phone.

He typed his number in her phone, "preciate it ma, can i get a kiss" he asked poking his lips out. Baby jay and tootie were watching the whole thing going down, but couldn't hear the dialog. "boy" she laughed mushing his head back gently, "muah" she kissed him on the cheek causing Raylon to blush.

"bye lil bro" she waved. "i'll facetime you" raylon smiled, as she turned on her heels to walk away. Raylon walked back to porch where his cousins sat, "my mannn" baby jay cheesed dapping up raylon. "yea cuzzo" tootie said also dapping him up.

Although none of them were blood related they still considered eachother cousins. Milini, baby jay younger sister walked out the front door causing the boys to smack their lips. "mimi go back in the house" baby jay said getting up to grab his sister. "nooo i no wanna go back in" she pouted with her arms crossed.

"just go bra dang" he said pulling his sister in the house, making her start crying. "what y'all doing to my baby" keisha, baby jay mom, said running out the kitchen to Milini. "nothin' ma, she just being annoying" he said rolling his eyes. "mhm, don't make me embarrass you in front of yo lil friends, trynna be mean to your little sister" keisha warned him, pointing at baby jay.

"and ray, mari finna come pick you up so get ready, tootie yo momma gonna pick you up a little later tonight" she told them and picked milini up. "there's some lunchables in the fridge, wash y'all hands before y'all go in there" she said closing the front door.

"she's so annoying" baby jay groaned, punching the air. "i wish i had a little sister, you trippin' bra" Raylon said shaking his head. "nah i got 2 demon siblings, youn want none" tootie told them. "yea remember last time we was at yo house and your sisters were fighting" raylon laughed reminiscing and tootie shook his head.

"they definitely got they ass beat after that" tootie said. He had twin sisters who were 3 years older then the boys, they treated the boys like younger brothers. "mannn the chargers was ass" Tootie said referring to the football game he had in the morning. Tootie played football, along with the two other boys.

Raylon played football and basketball, he couldn't choose which one he liked best. "fuck them bitch ass niggas" baby jay said. "y'all wild as fuck" raylon said hopping off the porch. "aye but my moms finna be here, ima fuck with y'all. We could ask auntie keisha to go to the rec tomar' or something" raylon suggested.

He checked his Iphone X, seeing that his mom had texted him. His mom car pulled into the driveway and she beeped the horn causing raylon to smack his lips. He ran over to the car, getting in the front seat. "you smell like outside get in the back" she told him and he smacked his lips, "ma..." he looked at her.

"go ahead lil boy, put your seat belt on" ramari told him. "can we stop at chic fil a please" he asked. "yea, i had a taste for it anyway" she said making him smile and dance a little in his seat. He reached for the aux cord turning on Banking on me - gunna.

"ray"

"whattt" he asked innocently holding his arms up. he started bobbing his head up and down rapping to the music. "you hear that ma!! whatt" he said getting hype to the music as the lyrics played.

I don't wanna get tired of you (huh)
I'm in the box and we way at the top
And we got us a ocean view (got us a ocean view)
I know I got it, I'm all in her body
And nobody got a clue (nobody got a clue)
We in a coupe pullin' up, board a private
A G5 for only two (G5 for only two)
I really like it, I wan' stay excited
Don't wanna get tired of you (don't wanna get tired of you)
Ooh, don't wanna get tired of you (don't wanna get tired of you)

"boy this song is too much for you" Ramari said turning the music down as they pulled into chic fil a.

"is we gonna visit ash tomar'" Raylon asked me Ramari. "yeah, after y'all football game" she told him. They walked in the house and raylon went straight to his bedroom. She sat down in the dining room chair, sighing. Although it's been 4 years since he died, her heart still hurt.

She was slowly accepting it, going on dates to get her mind off him but it never worked, she'd always end up ghosting them.

incoming call from keisha❤️

"hey girl what you doing" keisha said on the other end of the phone.

"just thinking, why wassup" Ramari asked, usually on some days she just gets in a mood where she doesn't want to talk, which is also the reason why she didn't go inside keisha house when she picked up raylon.

" nothing, i was just checking up on you. Don't forget mimi birthday is on monday, you coming over still" she asked. The kids were currently on summer break, so they had flag football games a lot.

"of course, y'all still coming to visit ash with us" ramari asked but the line went silent as she heard distant talking in the background. "hello" ramari asked again.

"uh yeah, um joseph told me to tell you we not allowed up there cause they on lockdown" keisha said answering the phone, referring to nuski her husband. Ramari didnt say anything and shook her head, she knew ash had nothing to do with the fight.

However she knew how disappointed raylon would be, his bond with ashoni was tighter then ever. They would always talk on the phone, and ashoni told raylon stories about his father. Raylon never showed it to his mom, but he still felt really terrible. At night he'd have nightmares about the events that went down which sometimes caused insomnia for him.

"after the boys game, come over we gotta talk about something" Nuski said over the phone. "okay... well i gotta go, and get ray ready to sleep" ramari said, they said their byes and hung up.

"ray, im gonna go to the gravesite, you wanna come or no" ramari asked him and he came running down the steps almost tripping. "yeah im coming" he said. "okay, put some tennis shoes on, it might rain" she told him. "and lock the door ray, I'll be out in the car waiting for you" she said walking out.

"hey baby..." she said as she sat down the flowers she brought for his grave. She sat down cross crossed on his grave. Raylon sat in her lap, staring down at the grave. "hey da" he said lowly.