Scene 3 - Let us live, Since we must die.

"I would be a liar if I said I'd never given much thought to how I would die. How it would feel or where it would be and who would find me.
Clearly I'm no stranger to pain, but this.. this felt different not because I just been impaled by a cold steel blade but because for the first time in a long time I'm not in love with the person who makes me bleed an my skin black and blue.
A nice... a nice.. a.. a nice change of ...pace, I .. I thin.."

He carried her bridal style, franks chest was warm against her body, and she drew it in against her skin while she was beginning to be cold to the touch almost lifeless.

"Come on... stay with me, stay... with me." He screamed out running towards the door of the hospital. Kits blood was gushing from her lower stomach in rays of red, maroon and black as like from a shark infested waterfall.

She was shaking, cold with fear on the inside and fevered skin clammy on the outside.
"Mami?" She asked, in a whimpering through clenched teeth.
Her arms wrapped around her stomach covered in her very own opaque red fluid trying to keep the pressure on the gushing wound that was seeping in between her fingers and oozed under her hands. It spreading onto franks shirt.

His whole body was shaking, trying to calm himself and withdrew, angry.
Staring down at kits stilled face, looking as cold and lifeless as a statue.

"Help!" He shouted, his jaw clenched.

As he caught up to a ambulance that was in front of the emergency room entrance just as attendants were closing up the truck for the night.

Two EMTs rushed to their side.

"Hey you alright man, what happened?" One asked.

"I got a women... here... just.. take her!"
Franks face was scarlet red, partly from carrying kits body miles away from the bar. His voice becoming hoarse from all the shouting he did towards those who were only trying to help.

"She was stabbed... in the abdomen"
"Hurry!"

"Activate the trauma team and get backboards, blood and saline if you can find them." The other ordered.

Frank paced into the emergency room, kit still in his arms and anger rippling through him.

"We got a unconscious, female with a abdomen injury."

He woke kit with a touch to her cheek as he laid her flat on gurney. "Hey, I... I got you. It's okay.. I got you." He repeated softly, and hesitantly, her groans echoed. Feeding the anger burning through him.

"Mami.." kit cried out again, grunting.
The room was spinning like a merry go round. While black spots consumed her sight losing Frank in the dark haze of her after shock beginning to seize her body.

Two emergency room doctors rushed to their side,
"Decreased breathing sounds on the left heart line," said one of the doctors,

The other, on the opposite side of kit. "Possibility penetrating, multiple contusions. She's losing a lot of blood."
Both in haste, running down the hall to get kit in her own room and into surgery.

"Sir, What's the patients name?" Asked a nurse,

"I .. I don't know, she never told me"
All Frank wanted to do was to wipe away the taint of kits blood from his clothing and skin.

"Age, date, a birth. Literally anything." the nurse asked again.

"She said she was close to thirty, she's not from around here."