Scene 2 - One Batch, Two Batch

Kit awoke in a haze of hot and cold.

Already halfway through her fifth cigarette of the morning since arriving in new mexico over three days ago, barely leaving the motel she decided to stay in till she was fully ready to confront her run away father to be.
Renting out a crimson red nineteen sixty-one chevrolet impala convertible she decided to hit the rode once more.
Dreading this quick tobacco run for the traffic was horrendous in New York standards. Made up mostly of Jeeps or pickup trucks, yellow buses an family vans coming back from school drop offs.

She turned onto san felipe street, unaware that is exactly where she was dreading to end up.

Driving down the unpaved rocky sandy road swerving across both lanes, through traffic lights and eventually hitting the curb before stomping on the breaks.
As the convertible felt as it was being pulled to the opposite side of where kit wanted to be. Trying to stay calm while gently apply increasing pressure to her tires so she can maintain control of the vehicle in hope to park to the side and not create more unneeded traffic.

Stepping out, kit pulled over her jackets hood, covering an tucking all her hair inside of it.
Looking around, the houses were mostly built of sun-dried clay bricks with flat and soft, rounded contours and enclosed patios. Different then what she usually saw back home in lousiana aswell dryer an sunnier then shes used to.
She took a gasping breath, knocking on the first door she saw.
Opening was a girl much younger then her, wearing a dark mini dress that flowed in the wind as if it was alive gently pooled above her knees an a red leather jacket.
Paired with long, wavy, auburn hair that was loose around her shoulders, and her face glowed with eyes similar to hers. As if she was looking at a very younger version of herself in the mirror.

"Hi, do you have a jack that I can bo-"
The young girl glared at kit barley for a seconded an slammed the door shut before she could fully ask for a helping hand.
"Fuck me then, I guess." Kit mumbled to herself as she turned back to her car when suddenly a distant shout startled her.
"Hey wait!"
Turning around to a young man with hair strangely similar to hers aswell, with silvery white streaks among raven locks in a blue long sleeve t-shirt stops kit in her place.
"Sorry about my sister," he said. "She doesn't do well with strangers just randomly knocking on the door."

Kit smirked at the somewhat apology. "Her and me both."

"I'm Pietro by the way," They shook hands and introduced themself.

Only kit willingly wouldn't give up her real name in such situations for safety reasons. So she settled on being called Evita St. Reid.
A name she would quite frankly use often when needing to go undercover in certain areas of her expertise.

"-and the moody brunette is wanda." He pointed behind himself to the young rude girl from before peeking out from the curtains.

Kneeling down besides her car, pietro began to investigate. "What happened here? Hit a deer or something" he asked,

"Yeah no," She sighed, leaning onto the car and gazing around herself. "I'm not from around here where the road is manly rocks an ... sand."

"Your a city chick then," he asked as a he stood back up, squinting, the sun so bright it was hard to see clearly. "lights, tall buildings and polluted air." He joked.

Kit chucked at the assumption,
"I would say fifty percent but I'm from the Delacroix, Louisiana, manly water, fresh air an fishes so.."

"-And vampires and the mysticals" he joked.

"And occasionally the best parties an food."

Pietro rolled his eyes as he quickly jogged to his garage in searched for some tools to remove her tire an replace it with the spair she had in the trunk.
Parked inside was a washed out blue nineteen sixty three chevy stepside C-10 pickup.
"Now I don't know about the food part but here we own that title, we didnt get labeled 'the land of enchantment' for nothing" pietro yelled across his lawn towards her.