De Rio charity ball

((Ivory's above dress))
Ivory's POV
I woke up to my dad calling my name.
" Dad.. it's to early to wake up " I said groaning, glad that last night I finally slept
" Ivory it's midday! Go eat downstairs. Martin is waiting for you " he said.
" Thank god! I haven't caught up on my sleep yet though " I told him
" I know princess, but you need to get up and get ready, Alejandro Delano will be picking you up at 5pm " he told me kissing my forehead and walking out.
Oh yes. Alejandro Delano will be my date tonight. The handsome billionaire will be with me today. It was last minute of course. I asked him.
I still remember when Isabelle read off the description and she said it was Alejandro Delano and Xavier was in the room. That day I said that I wouldn't take him and then Xavier left and I haven't talked to him since then, but then again it's been two days only. He doesn't know who I'm taking yet though.
I walked downstairs in a silk robe and was greeted by Sara
" good afternoon Ivory how are you? " she asked
"I'm sleepy but well thanks " I replied
" Martin! " I said and hugged him
" Good to see you too Ivory " he said
" Yeah- Oh Mr Campbell and Mr Johnson, hello " I said surprised and somehow bitter
" Ms Parkers " Johnson told me
" Hello Ivory " Xavier said like I Was nothing to him. Like we have not made out in my bed!
Ok then two can play that game. I said to myself
" Martin what time is giovannio getting here? " I asked him while I was texting Isabelle
" He was suppose to be here thirty minutes ago, I'll call him" he said and walked out of the room
" Ivory what would you like to eat? " Sara asked
" Just give me a pancake and fruit please, I need to look my best tonight in my dress! I can't disappoint Alejandro " I said giving Xavier a side look.
Sarah nodded and started cooking
" Alejandro? " Ashton Johnson asked
" Excuse you? "
" Alejandro as in Alejandro Delano, Ivory? " Xavier asked me angry but remained calm
" Yes, Alejandro Delano, the handsome Italian man " I said dreamly
" What part of ' you are mine and only mine ' do you not understand ?" He told me sitting there so still but his voice was furious yet quiet.
" What part of ' stop messing around with sluts ' do you not understand? " I said to him. He gave me a surprised reaction. asshole
" Ivory! Giovannio is here! Where do you want him to set up? " Martin asked and walked in Giovannio
" Ivory princess! How are you? You look more beautiful each day! " He told me twirling me around
" Thanks Giovannio, anyways you can set up in my room " I said. he gave orders to his people and I sat down to eat.
Xavier and Ashton were still there talking over some documents. They were probably waiting for my father.
" So tell me Ivory, who's taking you to the event tonight? And don't tell me your brothers or father because the dress you asked for is beyond the best you've picked " he said making it so dramatic it made Xavier look over.
" Alejandro Delano, so make me absolutely beautiful! I have to show a good impression on him! " I said loud enough for everyone to hear.
" I don't think that's possible love, how can I make you more beautiful if all the beauty is out already? " He said and I rolled my eyes.
" Anyways! Lets go! " I said grabbing both him and martin. " thanks Sara! Goodbye Mr Campbell and Mr Johnson! See you both tonight " I said and walked out.
Hours later I was done! My hair was in a fishtail bun and my make up was natural.
As I walked down I could see my handsome date.
" Wow Ivory you look Devine " he told me.
" As to you Mr. Delano "
" Call me Alejandro cara " he said to me kissing my hand " cara means dear in Italian love." he told me guiding me out to his car.
His car was a Mercedes Benz. It was beautiful, it might not be Xavier's sports Audi but- oh shut up Ivory
" I love the dress " he told me
" I love it too " I said laughing and he laughed along.
We talked on our way to the ball and it was nice for a man to finally talk to me other then try to seduce me.
Once we got there the paparazzi went crazy!
' Mr Delano! Ms parks! Are you guys a thing? '
' how does it feel to be the first women to be photoed with Alejandro Ivory? '
' you look gorgoues as always Ms parks!'
We posed for some pictures and finally entered. My family was already here and we made quite the entrance due to how many people were watching us.
" Ah! Mr Delano, wonderful to see you again and Ms Parks you look stunning as always! " Mr De Rio told us. I said thanks and decided to leave Alejandro and him to talk while I looked for my bestfriend and my family. Sadly I didn't see them. I saw Xavier Campbell and Ashton Johnson instead. It was from afar but we locked eyes. He looked absolutely handsome in his black tux and his Bowtie. He started walking towards me and I decided to follow but he soon stopped when a brunette stood by his side. She linked their arms together and I felt so hurt. There he was with her, I wonder who she is, she was beautiful no doubt. He looked at me and I had tears in my now dull green eyes.
" Ivory bello " I heard someone say "are you ok cara? Why do you have tears? " Alejandro asked
" I'm ok Alejandro " I said to him and hugged him. " I just need a hug " I told him. He hugged me back
" By the way bello means beautiful in Italian."
" Thank you Alejandro" I said letting him go and kissed his cheek. I know people were staring.
" Alejandro. Ivory " Xavier said. When did he get here?
" Xavier, Ashton. pleasure to see you men here and you are? " Alejandro said holding me closer to him.
" I'm Chelsea " the brunette said smiling. Her dress wasn't even classy more like slutty.
" Nice to meet you Chelsea, Im Alejandro Delano and this is my date, Ivory Parks " he said
" Mr. Campbell and Mr. Johnson good evening " I said totally ignore her.
" Nice to meet you both" she said and all I did was turn my head.
" Alejandro I still haven't found Isabelle or my family. I'm going to look for them, help me? " I said trying to get rid of the awkward silent
" of course cara, goodbye gentle men. " he told them and I took him away before they could respond
" I see your father " Alejandro said guiding me through the crowd
" Ivory! Alejandro! " My father said
" Edward and Jason! Good evening " Alejandro told them.
" Hey dad! Hi uncle " I said greeting them and sitting down next to Alejandro
" Hey dad where are my brothers? " I asked
" They should be here any minute " he answered. and he was right! They came towards us with their dates.
Ivan brought his usual, Nancy, she was blonde with light brown eyes and a nice girl too! They have been friends since middle school, I swear one day they are going to get married. I hope that's soon and I also hope Ivan gets out of that playboy phase.
Ian came alone, which was odd.
Isaac did not have a date but he brought his PA Francesca. She was a slim brunette with bright blue eyes. I like her! She was kind and funny and every humble. She didn't fit in with us but that did not matter to us, we maybe part of the upper class but my father always remembers where he came from.
Once we greeted them and all sat down and ate dinner I excused myself and went to go find Isabelle once again, and I finally found her! She was out in the balcony
" Isabelle finally! " I told her
" Hey Ivory, wow you look perfect. " she told me
" Thanks but you look like a Spanish princess" I told her, her dress was a mustered gold with navy blue belt and was a tight one too.
" Thanks babe, I saw you earlier but you were busy busy with Mr hot Italian man " she told me
" The hug? It was nothing it just that I saw Xavier " I said walking towards the edge of the balcony to see the view
" Oh yeah with that girl Chelsea. She's ugly, he no competition for you Ivory" she said
" I don't want this to be a game Isabelle, I want to know if he's mine or not. I'm not sticking around if I'm not the only one. " I said
" And if you are? Will you leave and stay with me and ditch Delano ? " He said. He was right behind me.
" Xavier "
" Mr Campbell, don't hurt her or else " Isabelle said " I'll distract Alejandro and your family Ivory " she said and walked away
" You look absolutely gorgoues Ivory " he told me grabbing my waist
" As to you Mr Campbell "
" Why are you here with him? " He asked looking at me
" I wanted to come with him. Why are you here with Chelsea? Not that I care." I said harshly
" Sweet pea, are you jealous? " He said smirking
" Of course not! Ivory Parks does not get jealous " I said turning around
" Well I think it hot. Just like you baby. She's nothing to me Ivory, I thought bringing her would distract me from you but it didn't. All day I've been thinking about you and I couldn't wait to see you tonight. When I saw you I knew that you are the most beautifulest woman I've ever laid my eyes on. But then I saw him and you hugged and kissed his cheek and I wanted to go punch him straight in the face so he would know what's mine. " he told me planting a soft kiss on my lips.
" Xavier " I said breathless
" Ivory, my Ivory " he said grabbing me and pecked my lips
" I hate you so much. Kiss me " I said
And he did, we kissed so passionate. His hands around my waist almost touching my butt but I didn't care. My arms around his neck pushing him lower to deepen the kiss and he held me closer and closer.
" You make me crazy Ivory " he said breathless when we broke apart.
" Good to know Mr Campbell, now I have to go freshen up because my date awaits " I said and walked off.
Xavier Campbell not this time. I said to myself and found the bathroom so I can go retouch up
" He's crazy about you Ivory " someone told me which startled me
"Me? Who? " I asked the Chelsea girl
" Xavier and Alejandro " she said " you have two handsome men at your feet. I bet you have more. Alejandro not a surprise but Xavier? He couldn't stop staring at you. Xavier is mad crazy over you Ivory and he won't stop til he has you " she told me walking out. I decided to ignore her
" There you are! You had me worried cara " Alejandro said
" I'm sorry! But how about we go dance? " I said, they had ballroom waltz music of course " why don't you and Francesca go dance as well " I told Isaac. He asked her and she gladly accepted
As I was dancing with Alejandro I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss with the devil. His soft lips on mine and his strong arms wrapped around me. After 6 songs we stopped and decided to rest and take a seat.
5mins went by and then " Ms Parks may I have the honor to have a dance with you? " Xavier came and asked.
I paused. My brothers were sending daggers towards him but he didn't mind. Alejandro was waiting for my response and as too everyone else at the table
" How rude of me. Edward may I dance with you daughter? " He asked my dad
" Whatever she desires " he said
" Ivory? " Xavier told me.
" Yes" I said the words before thinking
We grabbed my hand and we excused ourselves and walking down to the dance floor, I could hear the whispers and mutters. I can also feel the stares of people.
" Don't mind them baby, it's just us now " he whispered to me.
We started to dance and after 20mins he said "that trick you pulled back there wasn't funny baby"
" What are you talking about? " I said smiling innocently at him
" Want me to remind you? " He said getting close to my lips
" Xavier we are in the eyes of the public. stop " I told him. he laughed and we kept dancing, throughout the songs he kept making me laugh. After 20 more minutes we stopped and he told me, " meet me at the balcony in one hour." I gulped and proceeded on walking
I sat down and Alejandro received a call.
" I'll be back bello " he said kissing my temple
" What were you talking about with Campbell that had you giggling so much Ivory? " Ivan asked
" Ivan shut up! Leave your sister alone, she was having a conversation with a guy. Chill " Nancy said defending me
" I don't care, he is Xavier Campbell. He isn't the right guy for you " he said
" I know, I know how men like him are and you do too Ivan because you are just like him. Stop being a hypocrite " I said snapping at him. I don't have time for his bullshit
" Ivan! Ivory! Both of you stop! Ivan stop getting into your sisters business and Ivory stop being rude ." Our father said
" I'm going to go see what's up with Alejandro " I said and got up and walked away
" Alejandro are you alright? " I asked him
" No. I need to fly back to Italy now. I'm sorry cara but I need to leave its an emergency " he told him
" It fine, come say bye to my family." I said holding his hand and leading him back to our table
" I'm sorry Parks but I have to leave, I have to fly back to my country and take care of a problem " Alejandro announced and Mr De Rio was there too
" It's fine Alejandro, things happen. I understand but thanks for joining us " Mr De Rio said
" Thank you for understanding "
" As to you my cara, I'm sorry I won't be with you for the rest of the night. I will make it up to you some other time. Thank you for inviting me to attend this event with you Ivory " he said kissing my hand like a gentle men
" No Alejandro, thank you for coming. I hope your problem gets solved and text me or call me when you land ok? " I told him hugging him and kissing his cheek. After that he left.
" Mr. De Rio where is Isabelle? " I asked him
" She's out in the balcony sweetie " he told him. I said thanks and excused myself and walked towards it.
" Isa- " I said and stopped when I saw what was going on. " Oh I'm sorry. " I said
" Ms Parks " Mr Johnson said
" Ivory! " Isabelle said.
I couldn't help but laugh. I just walked into Isabelle De Rio and Ashton Johnson kissing!
" You guys I think Mr De Rio has rooms " I said joking
" Not funny! " Isabelle said
" I just came to look for you since Alejandro left already. " I said
" He left why? Was it because you danced with Xavier? " She asked
" No. He had an emergency in Italy to solve " I said
"Oh well you should spend the night! " She said
" I'll ask when I have to leave " I said
" Ivory! " My dad called out
" Yes daddy? I'm out here in the balcony " I called out
" We are leaving now princess " he said
" Actually Isabelle asked if I could spend the night? Can I daddy? Please " I said pouting
" I suppose princess. behave ok! " He said kissing my forehead.
" Goodnight daddy! Tell the others goodnight as well " I said and he walked off.
Five minutes later Xavier came
" Wow you're early sweet pea " he said walking towards us. I smiled at him and just stayed quiet
" I thought you left since your dad left"
" I'm still here. Anyways lets go, I don't want to be here with Ashton and Isabelle locking lips ." I said grabbing him and going down the staircase that will lead us in the garden. It was dark but I soon found a bench and sat on it. I knew nobody could see us.
" Xavier? " I said
" Yes sweet pea" he said holding my hand
" Have you ever been so confused about what's right and what's wrong? Like you know something isn't good but it feels so well. " I asked him and he looked at me in my eyes
" My advice to you will be that you are young and should not be afraid to take risks baby. If it doesn't feel right then you shouldn't do it but if you like it then go for it even if it causes to break the rules" he told me
" What if they judge me? What would happen if my father and my brothers found out? "
" To hell with them! They maybe your family but if that makes you happy go after it. I think I know what you're talking about. Its about us huh? " He said
" Yes, I just don't want to get hurt Xavier, I don't want to make the wrong mistake. I want to be able to be happy without thinking that you could be fucking a whore in your office and miss our date." I told him.
" What? " He said shocked
" I'm Ivory Parks I know everything Mr. Campbell. " I told him, Isabelle told me about why he ditched me.
" That was a awful mistake. I'm sorry. "
" Mistake? Soon I'm going to be one of your mistakes and I don't want to be one. "
" Ivory, my Ivory. My precious beautiful doll. " he told me and started kissing my neck
" Xavier! Listen to me! " I said pushing him away " can we just talk for ten minutes without you wanted to make contact with my body, my lips? " I asked him
" Ivory I want you bad. It makes me crazy that I can't have you. That I can't have you right here right now. "
" All I'm to you is a women you find attractive huh? A women you want in your bed. " I said harshly and stood up. I am not a slut
" You want the truth? Yes. I want you in my bed and only mine, nobody else's! I want to know that you won't be going to events with other men. I want to be sure that the only one touching you and kissing you and feeling you is me. " he told me kissing. " these beautiful soft lips are mine. No other fucker can kiss them. "
" Xavier... " I said moaning his name, the kiss was so aggressive and possessive but with so much passion.
" Promise me you won't let anyone feel those lips. Promise me sweet pea " he told me between our kiss
" I'll promise if you promise me that you won't fool around anymore. You will be committed to me and only me. " I told him. I needed to know.
" I promise you that and everything you want Ivory, if I could I'll give you the moon and stars."
" I promise you too. No one will feel these lips. " I said pulling away from our kissing and looking up at him.
" I'm glad we came to a conclusion sweet pea. " he told me I smiled and snuggled into the hug more feeling warm and protective with him.
Xavier Campbell what are you doing to me?
----------
How do you like it?
Do you think these lovers will get far?
Is Ivory crazy?
What is Xavier playing at?
Is he playing with the pure innocent heart of Ivory or is he real about her??
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!
VOTE AND SHARE TOO