Ch. 09

Ivorys Pov
One week. One week since Xavier decided to bell on our date. I'm so stupid for even thinking about all of this. Today makes one week and three days since we meet at Starbucks. The best and worst of all of this is that school is now over but Collin leaves tonight.
These past five days I haven't slept. I've been up all night thinking about Collin, and Xavier. For some reason more about Xavier. Why did he even come into my life? Why is Collin leaving? Why is my life so bad right now? I thought all of this and sighed laying down on the couch in my closet. It's currently 7am and I still have to get ready for some stupid meeting my dad is having today. There's also a dinner. wow yay!
Thursday June 7th. I read on my phone.
June 9th is De Rio charity ball. Which I have to attend. I have to, either way I'll end up going, its Isabelle's dads and they are like family.
" Ivory? " I heard someone call. That voice! It sounded so familiar.
" In the closet " I said getting up and sitting properly.
" Hey princess " he said
" Ian! I knew it was you! You just have a little British accent there! But some how I knew it was you! " I said smiling and greeting my younger but older brother Ian!
He has been in London dealing with the hotel business. Dad said it's better if Ian went over seas since he got his business degree in London. He did not make it to Harvard. He might have looks, like every Parks but not brains.
" Well you know living in London for 2 years makes a little difference. " he says hugging me. " are you ok? " He ask. You can hear the worry in his voice.
Shit I totally forgot about the bags under my eyes.
" Yeah" I said turning around and trying to find a oufit
" No you are not, its way too early for you to be up. And those bags under your eyes are horrible! Talk to me ivory, I won't judge you c'mon please. "
" Later ok. I promise " I said. " now let me change."
" Oh yeah but dad, uncle Jason, and Ivan already left. " he said. what about Isaac?
I was about to ask when his phone went off.
" Be ready in one hour Ivory. that's when we leave " he said and answered his phone.
Something Ian and I always had was communication. I loved that! I can always tell him my problems and he won't go and make a big deal. He will help me with it and make sure I do what's right. He introduced me to Collin. they were both on the soccer team at school.
I decided I should go do my make up and hair first. I didn't put on that much make up but today I have go overboard with my conclear then I applied mascara and a nude color lipstick . I curled my hair.
As I was looking through my dresses I came across the white dress I wore on the second date. I was so mad that I ripped the zipper trying to take it off.
I grabbed it and put it on my bed, I'll take it to Martin so he can send it to the cleaners.
I finally made up my mind and put on a plain green dress. it matched my eyes perfectly. I decided to go with yellow flats with pink flowers on them. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied.
" Ian ready? " I said walking down the stairs. He was sitting on a one person chair waiting.
" Ten minutes early? Wow " he said sarcastically. I laughed and we walked out to his jeep.
The drive to the office was very enjoyable. He was talking about his life in London.
When we walked in, everyone was glad Ian was back.
" James! " Ian said as he went to shake hands with James Carson.
James Carson was a business partner of my fathers, he works here at Parks property.
" How are you Ian? Wow it's been awhile. glad you are back " he said.
" I'm good and thank you, I'm glad I'm back too. " Ian responded
" Goodmorning Ivory " James told me
" Morning James " I said smiling and hugging him.
" Always so sweet love " he told me. I smiled at him and left to go greet Martin.
" Morning Martin " I said walking up to his door of his office. Martin was such an amazing man! I loved him to death
" Ivory ! How are you? "
" I'm ok. what about you? " I said sitting down
" Ok? What's wrong? " He asked looking dead at me.
Martin is my PA, he is in charge of everything I want, he sets my appointments and my flights and all of that. He also has to keep me happy. He is the only person ever to keep up with my demands and my ' bratty ways'. it's not my fault! Every since I was a baby I was given what ever I wanted and it was handed to me in a 'golden platter' like people say.
" Nothing is the matter Martin. " I said lying
" You're lying but at sometime you will blow up and want to talk about it, when that time comes I'm here " he said
" Ok thanks! Anyways I'm going to find my brother Ian. " I said walking out and leaving him to work
I approached my fathers PA
" Hey jenny! Do you know where I can find Ian? I sorta lost him " I asked
" Oh yes, I believe he would be in meeting room B " she said.
" Thanks " I said and walked off to meeting room B
" Hey Ian, I need you to- " I walked in without looking at the room, I was texting Isabelle. " Oh " I said when I noticed who was in the room.
" Ms Parks goodmorning. " Mr. Delano said.
Alejandro Delano was an Italian business man. He was a very handsome man. Tall and dark skin with piercing navy blue eyes and jet black perfect hair. Everyone knew him as a not very open person. and he wasn't a womanizer. He was more reserved and private.
" Good morning Mr. Delano, Mr. Johnson, and Mr. Campbell. I was wondering if any of you gentlemen can tell me where I can- " I was cut off short when me phone started to vibrate. " hold on a sec " I said to the men.
I didn't even check the ID-caller
" Hello? " I said
" Princess! Goodmorning "
" Collin! Goodmorning how are you? " I said to the phone and looked up and saw no other than Xavier Campbell staring at me.
" I'm good! I assume you are good too because it's so early for you to be up and in a happy mood " he laughed
" Well now that you called I am. " I said " what time do you leave tonight?"
" I leave at 12am on the dot. what are you already trying to get rid of me?" Collin responded
" Yes totally because I'm so not going to miss you" I said in a sarcastic tone. He laughed. " I really wish you wouldn't have to go Collin, I mean who's going to bring me food at 3 in the morning? Who's going to go shopping with me and tell me how good I look? Who's going to go to my shows? Collin? " I said. I was about to cry
" Ivory... "
" Collin who's going to tell me that everything is going to be alright? Who am I going to talk to during my sleepless nights? Collin I don't want you to go but I want you to go follow your dreams " I said quietly. One tear slipped down my cheeks
The other end of the line was still quiet.
" I hope you have a wonderful trip Collin. Make those beautiful dreams a reality ok? I love you Collin Gale. " I said and ended the call.
"Ivory are you alright? " Mr. Campbell asked.
I looked up and tears were in my eyes
" I don't know " I said. With that Ivan and Ian walked in.
" Hey princ- " Ivan said " what's wrong ? " " Are you ok? " What happened ??" Don't cry please Ivory " both of them said to me.
" Ian. Ivan. he's leaving and he's never coming back " I said sobbing
They both hugged me and comfort me
" Did he tell you that? " Ivan asked
" No but I just know it! I know he will get into the major soccer league in Spain and won't return. I know he will become a big star. He has the potential and the skills " I said. Ian handed me a tissue
" Ivory look. I know Collin is a good guy and a amazing boyfriend to you but boys come and go, love breaks and you are just going to have to accept that fate doesn't want you and him together right now. Maybe in the future but not right now." He said
" Can't you guys see that I haven't slept in days? I-- " I said. I couldn't even talk no more.
" Ivory, go home and rest please. I'll make sure dad knows the reasons " Ivan said helping stand.
" Thank you. " I whispered
~~~~~~
Hey guys! How do you like it? I know it's seems a little wow but you'll see next chapter how that call will have a big impact on everyone.
Btw what do you think about the picture? Kinda want it to be the new cover I don't know for sure tho
Comment
Vote