Wish Maker

When we arrived at his house, I had fallen asleep on his car, I woke up on his bed and surrounded by blankets. I walked out from his bedroom and rolled my eyes.

"Come with me, Sofia" Derek said, he was leaning against the wall and he opened the door for me.

He hurried and took me to the hills, we stopped under the tree where he taught me how to create a star.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Do you ever want to fly?" he asked, he palmed my face.

"Yes" I smiled, no matter how unreal this is, or how unreal he is. I will always trust Derek with all my heart.

He reached out his right hand for me and his left hand reached out into the sky. Under the tree of dream catchers, I saw a swarm fireflies followed from behind me. The fireflies flew between the spaces around our legs and we hovered over the ground and they took us to a bridge in the forest.

''Sofia, I know your life is like the moon in the sky, it's blue and lonely. But if you can take my hand, I can turn this world into gold...'' He reached out for my hand and fell on his knees, kissing the back of my hand and never break our eye contact.

I sobbed with happiness, I trust him with all my heart, I held his hand. The candles and the lights around the bridge lit up. I sat next to him and dug myself into his arms. I cried and he hugged me, we stood up. On the bridge, I watched the glowing fishes slowly swam below us.

''Three days of our small relationship, Sofia. I fell in love with you.''

''Me too'' I smiled, wiping my happy tears away from my cheek.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, I ran my fingers into his hair, and our lips parted, his tongue danced between us, I softly bit his lower lip. He pulled me in closer to him, kissing me with passion, we lost our control and fell into the river.