Stars on the Ground, a Kiss

Derek opened the car door, and I entered his car. He took us down hill and into the town, where I never been before. I looked out from the window, the city lights sparkled everywhere, like stars.

''Bet this is your first time come to town, huh?''

''How did you know?''

''I know a lot of things, Sofia'' He fainted me a gorgeous smile.

''Of course, you've stalking me the whole time.''

''What are you talking about?'' his voice are like winter breeze, it flowed into my ear.

''Nevermind''

A minute after, we arrived at his house, it looked older than mines, except it's prettier with the empty hill behind his house, the stars sings to our eyes, calling me.

''Come'' Derek walked passed me and whispered.

He twirled my long hair in his fingers, every time he touch me, my body twinkles.

I followed him to his house, I gazed at the weapons on the wall in the hallway, I shivered. He touched my back and slid his fingers all the way to my waist.

''I won't hurt you'' he whispered.

''Okay'' I answered, he drew angelic patterns on my arms, it tickles like spider legs. I quivered once more.

''Follow me'' Derek whispered again, sneak to my ear and kissed there. He held my hand and took me to the hills.

''This is the place where dreams are planted'' he pointed at the tree in the middle of the empty hills, dream catchers were dangling and dancing on the tree where they're hanged, and the feathers flapped around in the air like paradise birds.

I walked toward the tree by myself, expecting that Derek will follow me, I turned around to find him but he was gone. I spun around in circles and he appeared behind me, holding a rock.

''Hold it'' he reach out for my hand and put the icy stone in my palm.

''What is this?'' I asked.

''Stars, we're going to claim it.'' he jerked off his coat and covered my cold body like a blanket.

He hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms on my waist like a snake, and pressed his nose on the top of my head, sniffing my hair. The wind blew, my dress and my hair tangled onto Derek's body, the night sky is turning, the stars were falling down from the galaxy, and the wind sings when they passed though the dream catchers on the tree.

''Reach it to the sky, Sofia, the night is yours, show the stars that you had claimed them.'' He reached out for my hands and held them in his, we held the stone up high, it took me a moment to realize the stone has diamonds on it.

''Wait for it'' his lips moved down to my right ear, whispering.

The diamonds on my hand remained in my palm, but the rocky parts melted and turned into dust, the wind carried the dust away like fairy dust. My eyes focused on the diamond in our palm, I saw the lights dancing between the spaces in our hands.

''Open you hand'' He whispered, sneak a kiss on my ear. I opened my hands, the diamond shine brightly before I realized it's floating above my palm, Derek lightly bumped my hand from under, and the diamond flew upward and created an explosion in the dark, I watched with slendid dilight as the diamond flew across the night sky like a shooting star.

''Make a wish, Sofia'' He said to me, that's the most dreamy thing I've ever heard, not just this, all the thing he had done, killing me, taking me to his house, and claiming a star.

I did what he told me,I closed my eyes.

I wish, I can be with him, forever.

''You claimed it, give it a name'' he sniffed my hair.

''Let's name it Birdy'' I looked at his dazzling eyes.

''That's beautiful'' He sat down leaning against a tree.

He pulled my waist against his when sat down next to him, his coat is still around me.

''How did you do that?''

''It's the diamonds, they're stars on on the ground." he smiled

Oh, Derek, I feel so with him, but yet I'm afraid that he's using me, I rather spend these time with him and pretend that everything will be fine, and at the end of all these memories, I'll be glad and happy if he kill me.

"Your wish will come true, I promise" he whispered, my heart skipped a beat and thundered. Did he know what wish I made?, I thought. Later I realized Derek's forehead was rubbing against mines, then our nose touched. His eyes were half-opened, then our lips parted, his tongue twist and turned in between our lips, he kissed me so long and passionate, we closed our eyes. His fingers ran up into my hair from my neck, and I played with his hair. My breath was uneven, feeling that my heart imploded in the dark without a sound.

Derek moved his lips away from mines, I gazed deeply into his eyes, and I saw the reflections of the stars, his eyes are galaxies, turning in front of me.

"Your wish came true" he smiled, pulling me up, and we walked back to his car.