Chapter twelve - I got my smiley sister back!

So my next mission is to make Kath and Lise believe that I want to be a better person. It MIGHT be a little bit hard with Lisa. Wait what am I saying? It'll be SUPER hard to even try to talk with that girl. Seriously, She does her hair and makeup every single morning, She is so bossy and she only thinks about herself. SHE WON'T listen to anyone else.

So I gotta talk to Katherine. I need to do something fun with her, Something she loves to do! Gotta think, What does Kath loves to.... COOKING! WRITING! SINGING! GOING ON WALKES! I gotta remind her that. You know, New life, New hobbies. My idea is to go with her on a walk while singing together and then come back make a dinner. Proud of you, Laur.:)

"Kathy! Wanna go on a walk?" I smiled a wide smile at her. "Sure, Why not?" She smiled at me back, But a really small smile that was more like a smirk... She and I went upstairs to get into our walking comfortable clothes. You know, Like a tank top, shorts and sneakers. I put my hair in a ponytail and went to the living room.

Two minutes after, Katherine came down to fill her water bottle. She filled it and we started walking towards the beach. I started singing to myself. 'You and me on a summer night, Park that car, dancing in the headlight.' She started singing alone 'You and I, Late night drives, Your hand in mine and all your time.'

Everyone stared at us and our singing got even stronger so everyone heard. 'I don't need money in my pocket, Diamondes on my neck. The time I spend with you I know I never forget. You and me, Is more then enough. Cause you make me feel like a million bucks!' everyone clapped. "Awww thank you." Katherine smiled a big smile. I think I just got my smiley sister back. :D

"That was so fun, We gotta do it more often." She said. "We really do!!!" I smiled, Half yelled. 'You give me wings and taught me to fly, When I was out there on my own.' She started singing. Two little girls have screamed and ran toward us. "OMG CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU TWO?!" One girl screamed. "Sure." We smiled.

We took two pictures, One with each girl. I love doing it again. Katherine is so not caring and a very cold person in my new life. I love laughing we her, Singing and having fun together. I miss doing it. "Wanna cook dinner for everyone tonight?" I asked. "Yeah, Sure, I'd love to!" She smiled.

We came back home. "You cut the salad, I'll make you some pasta!" She said. "YES ma'am!" I screamed. "shhh WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED?!" We laughed. "Sorry." I chuckled. I cutted some veggies, and putted them all in to a big plate. "I'm done" I said. "Me too, Almost." She replied. "No, you're not." I smiled. She looked at me confusedly.

"Uh?" I took out one noodle of the pot and threw it on her face. "YOU WEENIE!" She threw one on me. I took a tomato and put it in her shirt. "YOU DID NOT JUST DID THAT! She yelled. "YES I DID!" I smiled an evil smile. She took out of the fridge some ice. She put it in a cup and started chasing after me.

I ran the fastest as I could all over the house. "You won't catch me!" I tucked my tounge out. "I will!" She screamed. I stopped running and breath heavily. "MUHAHAHAHAHAHA" She laughed. She put all the ice in my shirt. I start screaming and shaking as I'm trying to get all of the ice out of my wet and cold shirt.

"You're insane" She laughed. "YOU JUST THREW A WHOLE CUP OF ICE ON ME AND I'M THE INSANE ONE?!" I screamed. She chuckled "YES." I laughed and kept running. I hided behind a big tree. She didn't see me and kept running. "Joey!" I entered the living room and whispered. "What?" He whispered too.

"Wanna help me to catch Kath?" I asked. "Yeah why not!!" He ran after me. I passed him to the garden and showed him where's Katherine is. "Go catch her!" I whispered. We both ran and each one of us cought one hand of her. "AHH I'VE BEEN RUNNING FOR 10 MINUTES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!" She screamed. "YOU'RE CRAZY" Joey said and ran away.