chapter two - Worst birthday ever.

My life really does suck. I'm the only teenager in history that didn't do anything exciting or fun on her 15th birthday. More than that, I'm the only teenager that stayed at home and cleaned it on her birthday.

I hate my dad. I really do! Most of girls my age had their first kisses ages ago- I know some who already hooked up with guys multipule times. I should've been at the beach right now with my sisters, running around in my new coral bikini which Emma bought me for my 15th birthday, but no.

Oh my gosh I am such a loser! Why do I even care about his opinion? I am going to the beach. With CONNOR. It will make him so mad, But it's so worth it! "You, me, Beach. See you there in 20 minutes. -Cimorelli" I texted connor.

As I putted on my new bathing suit, I heard my phone buzzing. The text made me roll my eyes before giggling. "Like a date? Love that attitude by the way! -Connor" "Just be there, Con! -Laur" I threw my phone on the sofa before brushing my hair.

Soon enough I was ready and started walking towards the beach. Oh, fresh air. That's what I wanted. When I was about a minute away from the beach, On the driveway, I jumped as I felt a harsh tep on my shoulder, I turned around seeing Connor laughing his evil laugh.

"I'm glad it made you laugh!!" I punched his arm. "No hug Cimorelli?" He opened up his arms. "I'll pass" I shook my head. "I won't take no for an answer" With no choice I streched up and hugged him. 

I heard someone clearing his throat like an inch away. We pulled apart and I saw Lisa with a mad look on her face which reminded me of dad. "Who are you?" She fired. "I'm connor." He said innocedly.

"He's the guy who kissed you? You know I did 3 years of boxing? If Lauren wouldn't be here I swear-" She held a fist. "Lise, Enough!" I yelled. "You are suppose to be at home!" She yelled back. "What is wrong with you?! You're acting like dad!" 

"Okay that is enough for me, Sorry Lauren I like you but your family is.. ugh.." Connor slowly walked away. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I screamed louder then before. "Shut up I did it for your own favor!" She did too.

"I think we talked about this, Lauren!" Dad showed up again with his arms crossed. "Why aren't you at home?!" He asked. "Because it's my freaking birthday!" "I don't wanna hear it!" He shouted. "I have feelings dad! I.. I.. I HATE YOU!" I ran home as fast as I could. 

I walked inside and looked the door. I heard knocks. "Lauren, Open please." my mom's soft voice said. I had no choice but to open. "Listen baby, Dad is really mad." She stroked my brown hair. "I already know that!" A tear fell on my cheek.

"You are not listening! He didn't wanted you to go to that party because he knew bad things are going to happen! You're fifteen, Lauren, All of the kids there are way too old for you! They're all drunk."

"Well, Some of them were.." I said quitly. "Laur, They're all outside. Let's have a birthday party?" I nodded and she let the rest of the family in. "Happy birthday twin!" Christina hugged me. "Happy birthday!" I said back.

"Now let's blow the candles!" Mom said. What should I wish for? Healt? I'm pretty healty, Actually. Money? I don't really need some. Friends? I have loads. A BOYFRIEND? I'm too young. "I wish my life would be better." I thought to myself and blowed my candle. "What have you wished for?!" Joey asked. "That's a secret, Joe." I kissed his fohead.