Chapter seven - A bad girl, for sure.

Lauren's POV:

I starred into the mirror, the frown on my face sticking to me like an annoying bug. I slowly placed Lisa's make up back into her make up bag then looked back into the mirror once again. My face was painted on...I didn't like it, but I didn't care if I didn't like it.

This is a new life...If everybody else has changed then so do I! I was put here because I started acting like a bad girl...well now I don't have my dad hanging over my shoulder every second telling me not to.

This new Life is just...too much...so I want to be a new Lauren. Just like Dani's a new Dani, she's just so shy now and not hyper...so NOT her. And Lisa...bossy and mean, she doesn't make jokes anymore...and I miss her old personality. Katherine is less motherly, she doesn't really pay attention anymore, and Amy's pretty quiet to but she's probably the most like her old self. 

I sighed and heard Lisa's loud knocking again "Lauren you have been in there for an hour!" She screamed. I sighed and turned away from the mirror, then quickly looked back at my neat clothes...no this wont do. "I need 5 more minutes!" I shouted back to her. 

I pulled the right side of my shirt down so it wasn't laying on my shoulder. I starred down at my jeans next. I placed my fingers into a small hole that was on my jeans and pulled it out alot, so I had one knee that was very visible.

I sighed heavily and looked back into the mirror, turning my frown into a scowl. I then grabbed some more hair spray and sprayed it in my sorta messy hair again. "LAUREN OPEN THIS DOOR!" I trudged over to the door and opened it up.

Lisa was about to yell at me but one look at my face and she was frozen. "what the..." I walked past her, only for her to grab me arm again "What the heck Lauren?" I starred at her for a minute "Mom's going to kill you" I shrugged her hand off my shoulder and walked off to the stairs.

When I was downstairs I saw Joey and Nick next. They stopped chasing each other and starred at me as I walked past them. Then Joey screamed, I quickly turned around and looked at him "Joe..." "Mom there's a stranger in the house!" He screamed as Nick chuckled to himself. "No Joey it's me Lauren" He just starred at me.

My mom ran in "Lauren Jessica Cimorelli what have you done!" I flinched at the Jessica part and the harshness in her voice. I starred at her, next to come in was my dad. "She looks fine" He said, he was acting like mom and mom was acting like dad...this is so weird. "Fine?!" My parents started arguing with each other as Joey kept screaming and Nick laughed.

Soon all the girls were down and were gasping at me, it was loud, to loud, to over whelming. Come on...bad Lauren has to kick in sometime or another. "Won't you all just shut your mouths for one second!" I screamed, everyone stopped and starred at me. "Lauren you will not talk to us like that" My mom snapped.

"I'll talk how I want" I spat back. Her face turned bright red "Out!" She pointed to the door "Get out! I can't deal with this right now Lauren!" I starred at her shock, then shrugged it off "Whatever!" I spat back at her, walking to the door. I walked out it, not bothering to shut it, then heard it slam behind me.

I jumped a little, then smirked, pulling out my phone. I called Matt "Hey Cimorelli" "Hey Matt, what are you doing?" There was a pause "Preparing for a party tonight..." My heart started racing...a party...a party is what I need.

It would be the closest thing to my old life... "Are you feeling better today?" I took a deep breath "I'll be there in 10" I said without hesitation. "Great!" I hung up and started walking to his house.

As I walked I let my head drop, my heart was giving off so many warning signs. But I kept walking...I have to have my old life back, and this is the only way.