Chapter 7 School Time

I woke up to Shirley and Clarisse saying, "It's time to get ready for school." I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and ate breakfast.

"Ok girls hop in the car, time for school", called Sherick.

He brought Clarisse and I to the office to get our teacher's name. "Ok girls, your teachers name is said the secretary.

On the way to class, we noticed two identical girls with golden blonde hair and sky-blue eyes who looked like daughters of Apollo.

Hi, my name is Percy, and this is Clarisse. What is your name?

"One of the identical twins said my name is Amanda and my twins name is Alana."

"What teacher do you girls have asked Clarisse?"

"We have said Alana"

"I then said we also have Ms. Doobyrooby." We then walked into the classroom and found our desks and sat in them. Ms. Dobbyrobby walked past us, and we heard her say oh those

"4 must be demigods they smell delicious I'm going to eat them right up to herself."

After a long day of school and many long hungry stares from Ms. Doobyrooby it was finally it was the end of the school day. During the day Clarisse and I learned that the twins where orphans and that they ran away from the orphanage a few days ago. We also learnt that the orphanage did not care if they were missing, and they don't put up missing person reports. Before we left for the day said that she wants to talk to us. So, we went in the room and Ms. Doobyrooby took the mist of herself and it revealed an empousa.

"Clarisse, quick, distract the Emposa, while I get out my dagger and stab it.", I said.

Clarisse nodded and distracted the monster just long enough for me to sneak up and stab it in the back.

"Wow, how in the world did you do that asked Amanda excitedly?"

"Well, here is the quick version Alana and Amanda, you two are demigods and were here to take you to a safe place called Camp Half-blood."

"Um quick question what demigods Amanda and Alana in complete synchronization?"

"The gods are real, the gods have kids with humans they are demigods and before you ask if gods are real, they are. Before you ask who, your godly parent is we think you are children of the god Apollo, God of poetry, art, prophecy, truth, archery, plague, healing, sun and light."

"Do you girls want tome to Clarisse's and my house so we can explain it to our guardians?"

"Shure lets go said Amanda."

After explaining everything to Shirley and Sherick and packing are bags, grabbing the Pegasus we left for camp with a one of the twins on each .

ONE BIG TIMESKIP

The girls got back at camp put the Pegasus away in the stables and went back to the big house and the twins were claimed as daughters of Apollo and they fell asleep in the big house.