Chapter 6 The Quest

Six years passed since I arrived at camp, and one day I was sitting at my desk doing homework that Chiron had given me when Clarisse came knocking at my door.

I answered the door and said, "Hello Clarisse, what do you need?"

"Hi Percy, Chiron needs us at the big house," said Clarisse.

"Ok, let's go!", I said and so we headed to the big house, where we met Chiron.

"Ok girls, I need you two to go on a quest to collect 2 demigods from London, Ontario in Canada. Just to let you know, it might be dangerous, and you will face some challenges." Chiron said.

"Do they go to school, where do they go?" I asked.

Chiron answered, "They go to a school called Woodland Heights Public School. I have set you up with a clear-sighted family to go home to while you are there. You are going to go to school with them." Chiron said as he gave us a backpack with everything we need.

"Before you go, the Pegasus are waiting for you for you. Iris-message me from time-to-time.", he said as we walked out the door ready for our quest.

"Bye Chiron, we'll Iris-message you when we arrive".

Clarisse and I headed to the Pegasus stables. On the way saying goodbye to our friends. When we got to the stables, we chose two of the fastest Pegasus and led them out of the stables and then hopped on them.

We finally arrived in London, and brought the to 618 Derkshire Dr. We put the two Pegasus in the backyard and went around to the front to knock on the door, since we had no keys.

"Hello, we're Persephone Jackson and Clarisse Larue, are you the couple that's supposed to foster us?", we said.

"Yes, we are! Come in! Come in! Our names are , nice to meet you", they said.

Clarisse and I said, "Nice to meet you as well!"

Without wasting a moment, Sherick said, "Alright girls, your rooms are ready for your stay, get changed and go to bed, we'll wake you at 8 AM to get ready for school!"

"Good night, Percy", said Clarisse. I said, "Good night, Clair!". We went to separate rooms and quickly fell asleep after our days journey.