Chapter 2 The Note

Tears blurred my eyes while I ran so I did not know where I was going.

I know I’m not in the city anymore as I do not hear the sounds of the city anymore.

I rubbed the tears out of my eyes I then noticed that I was in a field of grass all around me and trees where surrounding the edges of the grass there was also a little pond of water.

I went into the pond and washed the blood of me as I did
that I noticed my wounds healing.

I stayed in the water till the only things that the wounds where ever there was the scars I had.

I got out of the water and opened the emergency bag then took out a pair of clothes.

I put the clothes on,I noticed there was a golden bronze bow and arrows, a dagger, a pen, and a note. I grabbed the note and opened.

Dear Percy

if you are reading this I’m dead. There is something I need to tell you. Percy you are a demigod, daughter of the god Poseidon the god of the sea, earthquakes, and horses. Half-bloods are always in danger from monsters, monsters can track demigods by there sent. The only things that can kill a monster is weapons made of celestial bronze, the weapons you have are made of it and it can’t harm mortals. Demigods or Gods can communicate by using a system called iris messaging, the goddesses of rainbows decided to run it. There is also something called the mist it protects the godly from mortals. You can wrap the mist around yourself to make you look like a whole different person.
Demigods are somewhat safe at a place called camp half blood.

Love your mom aka Sally Jackson