Chapter 10. Quitting Addiction.

Chapter 10.  Quitting Addiction.

This was just to much fun. I thought as I pushed James up against the empty music room wall. I had to reach up on my toes to make sure I didn’t lose contact with his lips as I kissed him fiercely.

“Admit it,” I said as I quickly broke away and then smashed my lips back to his. A deep rumble started in his chest and I could feel it through my body from being pressed so close to him. He smirked against my lips, broke the kiss and grabbed my waist, trailing a kiss down my neck.

“Never,” he said simply. I rolled my eyes refusing to let him win this argument. I pulled his head back up and let my mouth trail over the sensitive spot I had discovered on the base of his neck while holding on to his shoulders.

“James…you know I’m right,” I said in a soft voice as I trailed my hand from his shoulders slowly down to his chest. His body tensed as I got to the top of his jeans.

“N-nope. I’ll never admit defeat,” he stuttered and I smirked against his skin. I was so going to win this round.

“Are you sure…because I don’t like to lose James; it puts me in a bad mood. So I might not be so inclined to kiss you again if I’m not in a good mood,” I said teasingly against his ear my hand moving under his shirt and trailing over his bare skin.

“Jesus Christ,” he gasped as I placed a kiss on his collar bone and ran my hands up and down his bare back. His hand gripped my waist as I pushed myself closer to him. He tried to move his mouth back to mine but I refused and moved over to the other side of his neck. I was pretty determined to leave a hickey on his neck as payback for the one he left me last week.

“Fine Millie…you win.” I smirked and pushed myself away from him just as he went to kiss me again. I smirked up at him with a smug expression and turned around to exit the classroom.

“See you at lunch James,” I said over my shoulder. As I walked away I heard James swear and hit something. I let a giggle make its way past my lips.

One month… That’s four whole weeks that have passed since James and Sami moved in. Four weeks ago for the first time James treated me like I belonged in his group. Four whole weeks of me and James arguing over the most stupid things only to end up in a make out session where we decided who won the fight by who was the one to make the other beg. Four whole weeks and life…well it’s been pretty damn perfect.

Sami, Dan and Elliott still haven’t seemed to get over the new way of arguing that James and myself have seem to taken on.

The James thing has brought on some awkward moments I assure you, like two weeks ago. We were just finishing up in English, everyone slowly making their way out of class. We were arguing about who the teacher hates more and suddenly me and James started to argue and make-out, kind of forgetting about the rest of the class. The teacher happily informed us that she hated us both equally.

When my mum caught us the around one week ago in the garage I would have to say that was the most awkward. She said that was how she argued with Dad when she wanted to get her way. While she was first dating him, she continued to ask if she could borrow a tool kit. That made us break apart and avoid each other for the rest of the day, but in the long run I was having the time of my life with my new found friends and my new found…well I don’t know what the hell type of relationship me and James had. We still liked to remind each other how we hated the other, so I guess you couldn’t really call us friends.