Chapter Nine. The big seductive ball of revenge

James's P.O.V

Look at her squirm. I thought with satisfaction as we sat in English on Monday morning. My revenge was going just as I had hoped. See I didn't like feeling like I was the one with no control, being the one who needs help from others to get what I want...well is just not me. Millie has done nothing but change my life for the better and I have to admit, it's a hit to my ego to know the amazing changes happening in my life are the cause of a little girl, which I do not see her as at all. Honestly I just call her that because I like the way her eyes light up in irritation.

I stretched my arms behind my head and I caught Millie's eyes trail down my chest. I had to suppress the grin and let my hands drop back to the table. I was sitting next to Millie at our desk with Dan and Sami sitting opposite us. Ever since I swore my revenge, not the kind your thinking of, I have done nothing but try to do to Millie what she did to me. I accidently let my hands brush over her skin, I say things with double meanings leaving her confused and frustrated and I refuse to argue with her because I know that she likes to argue with me, hell I like to argue with her to, but I just have to wait for the right moment then I'll pounce.

"I think Blanch is wrongly accused of being spoiled and whore-ish, she was the one with all the hardships" stated Millie looking directly at me, she didn't think that at all, the book 'A street Car Named Desire' was nothing but the evil power of the human condition and I knew Blanch was her least favorite character in the story, blanch was to reliant on others for Millie to like the fictional character. She just wanted me to argue with her. Normally I would, but my plan for revenge doesn't work that way. Instead I smiled and lazily pushed back a strand of hair that had fallen into her eyes as if it was the most normal thing in the world for me to do and then I spoke.

"I never thought of it that way Millie. That's an interesting outlook on Blanch's character" I said with a interested tone. Millie's jaw clenched and I think she may have been about to hit me but before the outburst the bell rung. Everyone scurried out of the room, even the teacher in a hurry, I to made a bee-line for my next class before Millie could confront me about my behavior over the last week. A full week of living with Millie and her family.

My next class was music with Millie and Dan, I continued my revenge actions, slight touches here nice words there, Millie was getting angry and slightly more confused every second. It was fun watching her so unsure of what was happening, I never seen her like it before. I was quick to avoid her questioning about my behavior in music and rushed off to my last class before lunch. I spent the whole time answering text from Dan and Elliott about my attitude lately, I just told the I was just playing a little game of revenge. They didn't seem to get it, but it didn't matter I was having too much fun.

By the time lunch rolled around I was very happy to be getting out of my A.P calculus class. I had my food and I was headed for our tree thinking about what I would do next in my little revenge plan when I was pulled by the arm and forced to the side of the building. My shock was forgotten as I smirked down to the fuming Millie in front of me. I don't think I have seen her this mad...like ever. She glared at me as I smiled down to her and waved.

"Hi Millie how was your last class?" I asked with a nice tone. Millie's eyes bulged and she pushed me so my back hit the wall of the building behind me. She took a step back so she could glare openly at me.

"What the hell James! Why are you acting like this?" she hissed stomping her foot. My smile turned into a smirk