Chapter Eight. Hate is all about the Kissing

I was only going to upload a short chapter....but i got carried away i think : )

Vote and comment please, this is one of my favoirt chapters so far so tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: )

********************************************************

Chapter Eight:

James P.O.V-

I woke with a large pounding in my head....Millie...Dad....Sami...I don't remember what happened...just that I had to make sure the girls didn't get hurt....with the pounding headache I hope I managed to do so.

I blinked my eyes slowly as every slight movement of my head hurt more. There was another voice in the room...a room which I hadn't seen before and was sure as hell not mine, the voice was Sami and she was on the phone to someone.

"then her mum stitched her arm up right in front of me. Elliott she is so strong I can't believe what's she is doing for us" Sami said into the phone. Wait what...stitches? Done for us? What the hell happened.....? I rubbed my eyes and rolled over slowly, god it feels like my head was beaten in...

"Father... leave Millie alone. She is going home now, so just leave it ok?" I saw his fist clench and I knew he was going to hit me...oh please let Millie and Sami get out of the house ok.

The memory came back to me as I slowly rolled out of bed, the blacked night rolling in threw a large window, where the hell was  I? this room was very large and the bed was so soft, nothing like my spring mattress at home, Sami had her back to me talking to her Elliott on the phone, there were two doors and two bags on the floor at the ends of the bed, one bag Sami's and the other mine...I don't remember packing a bag...? I slowly stood from the bed and the carpeted floor underneath my feet was really soft. I looked around dazed before taking a step forward and everything spun slightly.

"Whoa" I said holding my hands out to steady myself. Sami turned around so fast that within a blink of an eye she was facing me.

"Oh James! Your finally up! How is your head? Are you feeling...hold on one second" she said to me before pressing the phone to her ear and tell Elliott that she would call him back tomorrow.

"What the hell happened?" I asked walking over to stand in front of her next to the other bed in the room. Sami smiled sadly and sat down on the bed and motioned for me to sit down to.

"Well you and Millie over slept and dad came home early then-" I cut her off by holding up my hands

"Yeah I remember that part...what happened after dad, umm, after he hit me?" I said in a small voice, at this Sami's face took on a distant look.

"Millie was amazing, I freaked out, but Millie...she just jumped forward and hit dad as if there was no question to it, I wish I could have done something like that...but like every time I just stood there." With that Sami gave me a sad smile before continuing. My eyes where wide...Millie hit him? Something I had never had the courage to do...