chapter 3

"so you want me to teach you magic?" the magical red hair said that while wondering in my face"yes, because I want to protect vivi" i showed innocent face "stop acting, I don't like people who acting" He looked at me then with a look of contempt, "I hope you speak well, Mr. Alex." i said that with serious look as Alex's eyes twinkled as if he was shocked.

np"the drowning isn't mine "

But his face soon returns unemotional, "If you want me to stop pretending, you're saving me a lot, you might ask why I want to learn magic, but you can tell by looking at my biological father. Also knowing my family situation in terms of my mother's damn family" I seriously looked directly at Alex eyes.
My mother was in the Imperial Palace as a custodian. By order of her father, Marquis of Adler. But after she left the Imperial Palace, he and her brothers abandoned her, as they viewed the girl as an atrocity. She did not hold on to them. when she went to her aunt's land, who left the empire after losing her husband and children. Of course, my mother's aunt allowed her to take the land and the title out of pity. My mother was grateful nonetheless, and after a while she broke off
my mother's relationship with her Marquisian family, "You know the Adlers won't let me escape once they find out I'm from the imperial family, not to mention I don't know what the emperor will do about me when he finds out about me too. I'm surrounded anyway. " This is true because my biological grandfather is so greedy that he will sell all his children and wives to gain power. And if he knows about me, I will be a game, nothing more. I'm so trapped that if I want to live on learning magic and politics, not to mention having a strong argument against them (weak point) in case they try to hurt me or Vivi. I don't know anything, everything is complicated just because I pray "You think a lot *sighs* Any solution I'll teach you but I'm not a nice teacher so Don't expect me to be like that""Thank you, Mr. Alex," I smiled at him. Alex was a wizard in the Marquis Palace, but he quit work and followed my mother. I heard that when he was nine, my mother brought him to the palace and took care of him . He considered her his older sister, so he followed her even if he didn't get any money. I'm kind of grateful to him, "So shall we start the first lesson?" "Why are you in such a hurry?" Alex nodded the back of his head as he said, "The sooner the better." Alex sighs, "Okay, if I'm insistent."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two weeks since I started learning with Alex of course the first week wasn't good but the second week I was able to get a tiny bit of my mana out as I wanted Alex said it's normal for me I don't have anything to do about it. You're working hard, Miss Anne," said Vivi, as she applied the refreshments. "Thank you, vivi." I drank a refreshing lemonade and then went back to my lessons. ,Alex appears by magic all of a sudden "Alex, how many times have I told you not to show up all of a sudden!" Alex gave an annoying expression "You never change you and you don't like to bother me with everything I do" here we go again'They are like cat and mouse' Alex sits "that's why you don't have friends" "No! Don't say that!" vivi shouts, "I wish I had some friends." i said that without notice. Suddenly there was an unusual silence, "Did I say that out loud?" I thought in myself and then looked at them, a worried look on their faces. Even Alex, who I didn't expect to be anxious was. However, these were my sincere feelings, "Forget what I said, someone like me can't have friends now, so dont bother yourselves "i said that with smile
that s day end in very strange Atmosphere
*at night time*
while I was sitting on the chair, vivi came to my room "miss anne" i looked at her with wondering look "are you feeling lonely?" vivi said that with worried face "you can say what you want miss Anne, no one will blame you" vivi add that to her words "somehow, even i have you and mr alex but i want friend near my age" after this vivi smiles happily "can I sleep with you this night, miss Anne?" Vivi says this while carrying me to bed. "I will be happy with this." I said this happily, "Tomorrow will be the best, miss. sleep well."Vivi patted me until I fell asleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FELIX pov
"Here are the papers your majesty requested, we also got information about the Marquis Adler." Claude looked at the papers and then asked, "What about him?" asked Cloud "We know that he is planning to send one of his daughters to serve as a servant in one of your majesty's palaces."claude look at me before saying "sent a message to him that I did not wish any of his bloodline to come to one of my palaces, is that clear? Claude said this in a tone of anger "As your majesty commands" Felix salutes the Knights of Emperor and then exits, 'His Majesty is very calm at this time, though he was a little angry a little while ago, yet he no longer cared about anything, as if he was waiting for his death.'I wonder when his sense of emptiness will disappear, "Isn't it, Miss Diana," says Felix after looking up at the sky.
may be you are right his daughter the only one can make him happy and emotional.