chapter 1

why is this happening?!'
after i died i reborn again, but i wasn't lucky enough my mom in this world is dead after two years from my birth.
that's unfair!
"are you alright miss ann,you look angry"
"mhm" i made my face more angry
the maid came to me with worried face
"then miss ann can we walk in the park if you like.
i looked at her with smile" i world like to " then the maid smile back at me

'vivy clause, the one who remain by my side after mom died, acutely she is like mom to me but i dont know why she didn't give me to him

'vivy clause, the one who remain by my side after mom died, acutely she is like mom to me but i dont know why she didn't give me to him. because i am from royal family

pink hair and blue Diamond eyes

pink hair and blue Diamond eyes. what a shame!
i wish if i was normal person but what the luck!
while i was in deep though vivy rise a beautiful pink flower. "it s beautiful, isn't if?" she smile at me again"thank you vivy you are the best!"the only thing i am lucky with is vivy in my side
"vivy, do i look like my mom?" i was thinking about from the beginning "yes, miss ann. i think also you look like your father" then vivy release what she says.
"really, but who is my father?" vivy becomes very nervous "he is someone who no one knows how he will do if he becomes angry specially when he discover that you are his daughter" after that vivy looks sad'but what the hell you are saying this to child i know i am not child from inside but if you said that to another child i swear that he will get scare' vivy sighed and then she pick me up. "but i will protect you bo matter what" i smile at her"thank you vivy" i hugged her after saying this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"good night miss ann" "good night vivy" vivy close the door after went out.'my age now in this world is five year, i wonder how old athanasia is? did she mit claude? did claude love my mom? or hate her? there's to many questions i have' i rely on my bed.'but who care now i must survive my own life now, yes i will live as shadow from now on' after i decide that i went in deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"my lady wake up" i woke up with vivy lovely voice"good morning miss ann"vivy took of the blanket from me"good morning vivy, is the bathroom ready? "i said that while rubbing my eyes." its ready so hurry up if you want to eat breakfast" vivy walks of. after that i jump from the bed and walk to the bathroom ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"vivy, will we go shopping today?" vivy looks at me"yes,but my lady remember that you must not take your ring of, okay? " i smile at her. "sure, u won't do it" then vivy patted on my head."you are my treasure miss ann" she like a mother when she do that"you too vivy"
then i jumped from chair and run to my room to get ready'also u want to know what is happening out side, to make sure about the story'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"vivy you are here!"

"you are my treasure miss ann" she like a mother when she do that"you too vivy"then i jumped from chair and run to my room to get ready'also u want to know what is happening out side, to make sure about the story'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

np: this drowning isn't mine

"sorry i am late, miya" vivy said that after lives my hand "no,  you are not late, fortunately"miya place the desert on the table to the quest" I miss you miya"i said that with smile. "me too, miss ann. how have you been" "great thank you" then i take the towel"I will help you" "oh, thank you miss ann"
miya was my mother maid before she died, miya is nice beautiful women, now she work in her family restaurant. she help us with money and work, i am owe her alot. "i will start"  i walked off
after that one hour pass while i was helping them "did yoy here that?" person 1 said "I heard that the emperor have a daughter" person 1said "that is old news, i heard also He got his daughter from purely" person 2 said "acutely i heard she was foreign dancer" person1 said "really, that is odd" person 3 said "what is odd?" person 2 said sorry, but i was thinking that the pribcess is abandoned, i heard from a friend that his majesty left her in ruby palace and never visit her even once "person 3 said. after i heard that i looked  at him and........

the previous emperor!'What is he doing here' I thought in myself, after that I realized that i must run away from his sight, when i was trying to run miya calls me" miss ann, are you alright? " bad timing miya "yes, but can i rest, miya?" i showed...

the previous emperor!'What is he doing here' I thought in myself, after that I realized that i must run away from his sight, when i was trying to run miya calls me" miss ann, are you alright? " bad timing miya "yes, but can i rest, miya?" i showed my innocent face "of course you can" i walk to the exit "I will leave now" anastacius said'oh, i think that i am gonna to die. someone help me' "miss ann it s time"  i look at vivy 'good timing, vivy' i walked to vivy and jump to hug her "i am sleepy, vivy. i wanna go home"  actually,  i wasn't sleepy but i want to run away from that bastard. "oh, sorry miss ann  let's go shopping and then walk home" "yes!" Then i looked at anastacius and he was smiling at me,  did he knows who am i?!. i smile at him and said "goodbye handsome master" i wave to him,  i did that so he would think that i am  innocent child and i won't destroy his plan. he smile at me while me and vivy went off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"vivy,  i want to become magician!" i looked at vivy with serious look"why, miss ann? " why because maybe we are gonna to die soon but i can't say that "because i want to protect myself and you, i dont know who is my father but i dont want to die so i have to be stronger, so please  vivy" vivy looked at me with bright smile "fine, but As long as you study well" i smile at her "thank you vivy!"