At the Burrow

"Dominique, Stop Ranting!" Molly called "Rose posted something again" Dominque stopped screaming at her Uncle and looked at her Cousin "Really she questioned?" Lily nodded "I saw it to" Lucy performed a spell towards her Phone and the Instagrampage appeared in Room. Ron grunted when he saw what Rose had posted. Hermione let a tear slip down her Face. As They saw whom Rose had made Maid of Honors, James sneered to Dominique "Sad Dominique? It must be a pity for you not being Maid of Honor!" Dominique turned to him and smiled with tears of happiness in her Eyes. "No James! I am so glad she finally found happiness! I am so glad she has to Sisters that will stand by her Side as her Family, not Us! You want to know why? They do an better Job as her Family! WE messed up. I am so glad she has a better Father to walk her down the Aisle. I am so glad she found better Maid of Honors than Lily and Molly because they would never Mob her." She said almost lovingly. "How will we make Contact with her?" Molly || asked. "I would say lets wait for a while" Dominique said "We are obviously not invited to her Wedding and I absolutely understand it. In her place I wouldn't invite you guys either"  "When then?" Albus asked. "How about when shes Pregnant?" Molly senior asked. Every one nodded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Will you be Fine with your Cousins now knowing you Engaged?" Scorpius asked. He was standing in the Bedroom only him and his Fiance. "Yes" she said without thinking. He looked at her with Pride in his eyes. She was so strong, He thought. "Where do you want the Wedding to be?" He asked. He saw a small smile on her Face as she thought of an Destination.  "I have an Idea, How about Hawaii there are good Bridalshops there and It is so beautiful there" She said. "Then let's go there" Scorpius nodded. 

"Hello?" Indie picked up the Phone her boyfriend Jake standing behind her. 

"Hey Indie, It's Rose. For the Wedding, we want to fly to Hawaii for it only us and your Parents" Rose told her.

"Great me and Jake will come" Indie replied.

"Perfect. Can you call Izzy?" Rose asked.

"Sure" Indie said "Cya"

"Bye girl" Rose said and ended the Call.