"Family" Meals

(POV:Reader)

Sisu took us back to the boat where the others waited, and had gone ahead. After a while of discussing the final plan, we finally reached Fang. Sisu, Tong, Boun, Ray and I went to look at the Fang palace and discuss final details and things that could go wrong.

-"If he refuses to help, we just flushed our tactical advantage into the dung pot" Tong stated and balled his hands up tightly.

-"I know," Ray replied.

-"Yeah...he really has no reason to help us" Boun said, with arms crossed.

-"I know!" Ray replied again, frustration growing on him.

-"This jerky is terrible!" Sisu admitted, I covered my mouth trying to muffle out my laughter.

-"I KNOW!" we all looked forward at the baby and ongis.

-"Are you sure, those four miniature menaces will be successful?" Tong asked.

-"I...don't know" he huffed out.

We had sent the baby and ongis on the special mission to drop off the gift (the dragon pendant necklace that Namaii had given me years ago) to Namaii. While waiting we got hungry, so Boun and Tong went ahead in cooking dinner and Ray leaned against a tree looking out at the castle waiting for their arrival.

-"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come back" I assured him and gave him a side hug.

-"It's not them I'm worried about, what if he refuses to help? This is our only 'easy' chance, if we fail they win advantage" he pulled me in front, my back leaning against him while he hugged my waist.

-"I-I'm sure it'll be fine, there's always Boun's plan" I said, earning a small laugh coming from him, and a kiss on my forehead. Boun's plan was a bit...brutal compared to Ray's, but that's nothing compared to Tong's.

-"There's too much spice!" Tong complained, interrupting our 'moment'.

-"Uh, no, there's too much bamboo!" Boun complained.

-"What do you know?! You have the taste buds of a tall baby!" Tong insulted Boun causing a smile to form on Ray and I's face.

-"Well you dress like a tall baby!" Boun insulted while pointing the mixing spoon at him.

-"Give me the spoon, I'm taking over" Tong reached for the spoon.

-"Back off, tidal wave, I'm the professional here" Boun scooted the spoon away, and a smirk made its way onto Ray's face while we walked over to fix the problem.

-"May we?" Ray asked, taking the spoon.

I added the shrimp paste while Ray added palm sugar, the rich aroma made its way around the boat, giving everyone a warm feeling

-"Whoa!" Boun said after giving it a quick stir.

-"Just a little something Ray's Ba showed us," I stated proudly, remembering that moment from years ago.

-"Aw, did he also show you how to make that delicious jerky?" Sisu asked while helping pass out bowls of the soup.

-"Haha, no that was all Ray" I said with muffled laughs, remembering all the times Sisu didn't like the jerky.

-"It'll be nice to share a meal with him again" Ray passed a bowl to me.

-"I know what you mean, I have this really obnoxious sister, who always tousles my hair. I can't wait to see her the most" Boun told us excitedly.

-"After we win the day, I look forward to filling my eyeball with the joytastic image of my village full again. And you will be reunited with your family again Noi" Tong picked up the little baby, leaving us all in surprise that her name was Noi.

-"What about you Y/n, who do you want to see?" Boun asked me while taking some skewers.

-"Oh, umm... I don't really have any family, my parents died protecting the gem" immediately after talking Sisu spit out half her soup, causing us all to laugh at her, but wondering why she had done that. A few moments later a flare went up to the sky, exploding in many colors.

-"What's that mean?"

-"It means we're on. Sisu until we get that gem, and confirm that Namaii is actually on our side, promise me you'll stay hidden" Ray told her and she nodded.

(A/N):

I have a test tomorrow! I don't want to do it! I also have a test on thrusday and friday, teachers are so mean before spring break. 

There's about 4-3 chapters and we are done, thank you for all the views and followers, I really appreciate it!

If you have any book requests let me know! I'm almost done with Tangled.

Oh! I almost forgot! I watched the Incredibles 2 again, and had some ideas on how to write it! So, depending on how fast I can create new scenes and write them, I should be able to write it after Tangled! But again, it depends on how the new scenes go. 

Since the Incredible 2 is mostly elastigirl, I'll be adding more victor and y/n scenes to fill up the space. I won't be writing what's going on in elastigirls perspective since that would just be writing the movie script. 

So if you haven't seen the second movie I suggest you do that sometime before I finish up the sequel!

Sorry for the long authors note!

Bye!