Past Events

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n, please wake up" Ray's voice rang in my head, my body felt heavy but better than before. Slowly feeling strength coming back, I opened my eyes to see Sisu in dragon form, Ray worried, and the others just sitting around looking surprised when I woke up. I held Ray's hand, giving a weak smile. I was engulfed in a hug by Sisu and him.

-"W-what happened? Why do you all look like something terrible happened? You didn't lose the gems did you?!"

-"No, no, you were out for a whole day, Sisu said you were probably tired and hadn't rested enough,"

-"Oh...where are we going?"

-"We're on our way to Fang, the plan is set, and you're staying here!" he stated firmly, while I pouted.

-"Fine! Wait, what's the plan?" I mumbled and sat up a bit.

-"The plan isn't set, come on I want to show you both something" Sisu argued back and tossed us onto her back and ran on air puddles taking us away.

-"I-I'll have you k-know I have a t-terrible fear of h-heights!!" I gripped onto Sisu's fur while Ray hugged me from behind.

We had arrived at the land of Heart, Ray looked down them back up, hugging me tighter. I peeked and saw his dad, still stuck as a stone statue. Sisu went inside the old Gem cave and let us climb down, while Ray helped me down, he asked a question.

-"Sisu, why did you bring me here?"

-"This is where it all happened," she replied while walking.

-"Yeah, I know...I was there," Ray replied with a saddened expression.

-"No, this is where it happened 500 years ago" she said and removed some vine revealing dragon stone statues.

-"I want you to meet, my brothers and sisters, the real mighty ones" both in shock, we walked joining her side.

She talked about each sibling, all of them sounding oddly familiar. Something in my pocket moved, causing me to get distracted. Pulling it out, it was the small gem I had found years ago. I had kept it safe, hoping one day I'd find out what it was, I had almost forgotten about it. Excitement filled my face as I realized Sisu was here, she could tell me what it was.

-"Hey Sisu, I...umm found this the day the gem broke, it rolled over to me. I had forgotten all about it, here" I handed it to her, placing the gem in her hands softly.

She stood frozen, the gem almost falling from her paws, until I caught it pulling her from whatever trance she was in. She stared at me wide-eyed, we called her name several times before she answered, she ran hugging me tightly, small cries were heard leaving Ray and I confused.

-"Hey, Sisu, what's wrong, did the gem do something?" I asked her, giving her small pats.

-"Y-you don't remember, well of course not you were a baby, but you really don't remember?!" she replied and pulled away holding my shoulders staring at me, her eyes wide like saucers.

-"Remember what?" Ray asked, and I nodded in agreement.

-"Nothing, nothing, there must be a reason to why she did it" she mumbled the last part.

(A/N):

I just watched the countdown...it's a good movie...kinda scary. 

Sorry the chapter is a bit late!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Feel free to request any movies you want me to do!

Bye!