Meeting Once Again

(POV:Reader)

-"All Right" Sisu cheered as she got up from the ground.

-"Just in time kids" I gave them all quick hugs, then stood near Ray, who held my hand gently.

-"Fangs here!" Boun warned us while passing Ray his sword.

-"What!" Ray and I said, quite surprised. Walking near the door you could hear Namaii's voice, stating that they were looking for Ray and I.

-"People of Spine, we are hunting for Ray and Y/n, fugitives from Heart! Send them out or we're coming in!"

I peaked out the window, and to my horror all the Spine people were out front turned to stone.

-"You're the only one here?" Ray asked and opened the door, letting the cold air blow in.

-"My people battle the Druun, with much braveness'...but lost" the chief sighed out.

-"But Fang's gang is here for me, not you, so umm..." Ray said while placing the gem pieces in a bag and passing it over to Sisu.

-"So if WE distract them long enough, you guys can get out" I continued for him.

-"You two are gonna fight an entire army!" Sisu said, surprised and concerned.

-"No, only I am, Y/n isn't in the best conditions to be fighting"

-"What?! No, I want to help, and we are not fighting them just distracting them. It'll be better if the two of us are there" Ray shook his head, but eventually agreed, knowing that either way I'd follow after him.

-"What's your name?" I asked with a soft smile on my face.

-"The moniker given to me is Tong" he replied.

-"Okay, Tong, look, you don't know me, I don't know you, but I'm sure that you know a back door, or a way out of here and it's really important that my friends stay safe" Ray asked him.

After Ray said 'please' he nodded, we split into our teams and Ray begged me to go with the others, but I said 'no'. We walked in still silence towards the big gates. My body felt weak and tired, as if it was growing weaker as we walked towards them. I held Ray's hand to hold myself up, he must have noticed because he stopped and turned to me holding my shoulders.

-"W-what happened?" I asked him.

-"You look pale, you're also pulling on my hand, you don't feel good do you? I knew it, I should have sent you with them. We have to figure out what's causing this before you worsen" I wanted to deny it, but he knew me too well.

-"I'll be fine...come on...let's go before I worsen" I replied sarcastically, and gave him a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush pink.

Reaching the gates I was feeling sick and nervous, I took a deep breath and helped Ray push the doors, but they opened by themselves, giving us the un-needed dramaticness.

-"Hey there, prince undercut, fancy meeting you here" Ray said while I nudged his shoulder, and mouthed 'be nice'.

-"You two and the gem pieces are coming with me" Namaii glared in response, and both boys walked forward.

-"My sword here say's were not" Namaii raised his hand motioning the guards to take position.

-"Yeah, I knew you couldn't handle rolling solo, you're nothing without your band," Ray teased.

-"Stand down...this shouldn't take long" Namaii gritted out, his mad expression becoming clearer.

Both boys fought and fought, Ray getting Namaii to turn, facing the opposite way so the other's could run away in the distance. They continued fighting while my condition worsened.

-"Why are you stealing gem pieces?!" Namaii demanded while throwing a punch.

-"Oh, I'm just trying to get Y/n a matching set" Ray threw a punch back, Namaii blocked it, throwing another one which threw Ray across, landing harshly on the floor.

-"You didn't happen to bring Fang's gem, did you?"

They continued fighting, only this time Ray kept getting thrown to the floor. I yelled a few 'stops' but they didn't help, they were too distracted to hear me. I slid against the door resting my head, slowly closing my eyes.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I have one more week of school then spring break! Yay! More writing time!

Bye!