Chapter-26

Kim Jong kook POV

His heart hurt so badly ,he wanted to stop the pain ,he wanted to stop her from saying the words 'divorce' . Why did he feel like this ? It is suppose to mean revenge , nothing more nothing less ... But he was addicted to her , he could die from even imaging his life without her...he wanted her keep beside him ,hold her and love her but he hurt her so much ...he is a monster after all ...a monster who wanted to destroy her ...he want to burn her but he didn't realize that time that if he wanted to burn her ,he need to burn himself first ...Karma is a bitch...

"Sir , there is someone who wanted to meet you"his secretary informed him , he run to his office as soon as he heard the words divorce in her mouth ...

"Who ? " He asked his secretary with a questioning look ...

"They ask me to show you this " then she placed a file infront of him ...he unfold the file and ...his eyes windened ...

"Let them enter " he said her and she quickly left the room . He scan the documents again ,it shows something he didn't except . A DNA test with Ji hyo and her father ... He checked the next photos and saw that old man messing with a car . He closely looks at the car and the realization hit him ...it was the car that her mom drove in the accident ...his mind was running hard . Soon the door open , he raise his head and saw a woman who looks like at her early forty enters the room , then there is another man ...but ...

"Mr. Song?" He can't believe his eyes , the person who stand infront of him was exactly look like Mr.Song expect the glasses he is wearing now ...

"Well... I am Mr. Song but not the one you think " he said u easily ...

"Nice to meet you Mr.Kim , I am Oh Hae Ra and this is my husband Song Mak Geun " she introduced herself and him ...he can't say anything except watching them with his double sized eyes ...so it is not him Song Ji Geun ,the one he hated the most ...

"What ...no how ???" He can't find the right words to say ... Wait a minute !!! So Ji hyo isn't his daughter so ...that means he took his revenge from the person who didn't related to him. No wonder he didn't do anything when he said he wanted to marry her... OMG he fucked up , he fuck up the big time ...

"I know you would be so shocked right now but let me hear first ." The woman said ...he brings himself from his billion thoughts and nodd his head telling them to take a seat ..

"I marry him when I was 26 , I met him at London .  When I first met him, I thought he is a normal guy who moved to study in abroad . Long story short ...we get marry and we have a son ...well that is we were informed but ... Well let say , I received an envelope before we moved to Korea but I was so busy with moving so... I didn't have a chance to open the envelope... Four months ago , when I try to clean the house, I refound the envelope ...When I opened the envelope , I saw I never thought I would be seeing ." Then hmshe take out a photo from her handbag and showed to him . He knows the kid too well, it is him who took his sister's heart and stole her life ...but it is not what caught his attention , the next photo . Ige has the same features as the one who killed her sister but he was holding Mr.Song and Mrs.Song 's hands ,not Ji hyo's parents but the couple infront of him ...

"We had twins ...*she start sobbing * but we never knew about him . We thought we only had one child ...but ... *Sobb* so you can figure that we lost him ...but the main character who stole our baby is ...my husband's brother " she finished ...he tried to process what she had  said .

"I know , you would be hate deep in your heart because he took the surgery instead of your sister and it is all because of the man who stole our baby but here , I came here cause I don't want you to make yourself regret ...I know why you marry her but ... She is so innocent and pure like snow ...she lost her mom , she has to live with the man who didn't care about her  and didn't give the fatherly love toward her ...she is all alone in these years but she stays strong ...she suffered a lot from that man ...and he is the reason why she can't meet with her real father " then she took another photo from her bag and hand to him. He looks at the photo and saw his uncle and a woman smiling  winding at the camera ...it can't be!!!

"Yes , Jong kook ssi , Ji hyo is your uncle's daughter "