Chapter -4

Third Person POV

Ji hyo can't believe her own ears , did she hear right? She knows this man infront of her is an arrogant and selfish person but ... she didn't notice , the man was so heartless . How could he ?

On the other hand , Kim Jong kook was eyeing the woman infront of him with amused and satisfied  grin. He knows where he was going and doing , he need to break her and her self esteem cause her dad need to pay the debt but that debt isn't money but more personal . He feel sorry for doing this but her fault is being her father's daughter . He got up from his chair and smiled evilly , he need to make her suffer .

"What wrong ? It is not like you could get pregnant nor I didn't have any disease and so do you ." He purposely said the part 'you could get pregnant ' cause he knows it will make her break down .

Ji hyo can't believe again , this subject is the most sensitive subject for her . How couldn't she!! She feel like she isn't good enough for a woman like she isn't a woman completely . When the doctor infromed her after the accident that took her mom away from her , she didn't feel much cause she is just a kid at that time , she didn't completely understand except the fact her mom's death . However when she grown up , it became the sensitive subject for her since the person she love as a man left her because of that solo reason . Her eyes become blurry because of the water from her eyes.

"How could- " she chocked her own words . She can't bear the humiliation he given her . He smrik again like he feel happy seeing her suffer.

"So , what are you going to do ? Reject me again or sent your great father to jail " . Why does he so pushy ? Didn't he have a heart , humm?

"Time is going , honey . I will give you the last chance to think about again . Be my s*x slave for three months  or you need to meet your father in jail for next three years " he said and shrr heart hurt . She didn't want her father suffer after all he is the only one she has. What can she do ? Accept the offer and live her life in hell or reject the offer and see her father suffer.

"I can't ... " Jong kook cut her in

"You have to marry me in order to save your father company , dear " Jong kook said while taking a step toward her .

"I ... can't " Ji hyo whispered . Jong kook smriked at her

"Then , your father need to go to prison and you can meet him there " Ji hyo take a long breath in order to stop her tears .

"I will ... I will marry you " Today is the worst day in her life , he humiliated her , he hurt her.  She wanted to run away from him and buried her face in the pillow and never wanted to turn her face to him . She wanted to wake up from this nightmare and wanted to pbe normal with her dogs and books.  How will her mom react when she learned her decision ? But ... her mom didn't here with her , she wanted to escape and she wanted her mom's love and care .

Jong kook looked at the girl who was hopelessly sobbing , he feel bad for her , but he was blinded by his hatred .  The hatred he had for Song family , the pain and his revenge . How can he forget his past ? This is hunting him every night !! He hate them , the family who are responsible for his miserable life .

"I will give you a contract , sign it and there is no need to add your suggestions on this contract cause it is mine.  I own you , keep that in your mind " he finished and pull out a paper from his drawer and hand it to her .

How can she survive these three months with this jerk !!! She wanted to throw punches to him and wanted to throw him into the ocean and make shark and whales full .

"Stop cruising me with your eyes nd read the pact " he said while glaring ather . She wanted to stick out her tongue very much .

She read the Papers and saw all of these are beneficial for him , not her . What a selfish jerk ? It states that during these three months , she need to satisfy his needs , she can't reject him whenever he need to f**k her , she need to do all of the chores in his house , he can't tell people who she is and the marriage will not release to the press . (Well , this state make her a little relieved , cause she didn't need to show her face to the world because she married - well more like slave to the billionaire so she can walk to her own path as soon as she can get out form this marriage) , and the next one make her confuse , she can't tell anything to his girlfriend when he bring her to thei- his house ,

"You have a girlfriend!!! Why do you need to marry me when you have your own girlfriend!!!" She yelled from frustrations. He smrik and said

"Well , I don't want to become a father yet and you know , there is always this chance to get pregnant for a woman and I don't like using rubber and with you ... I don't need one " he smrik evilly .

"What had she done in her past to deserve this?" She questioned herself.

Jong kook smriked at her reaction . He will change her life , definitely.

"In next three days you will become my personal slave . Keep that in your mind , honey" he said look into her miserable eyes . 'let begin your punishment , '