Chapter-22

Kim Jong kook POV

"What the fuck are you all doing ?? Some fucker placed a dead body in my doorstep !!!! Will you even all notice if that fucker placed a bomb in my doorstep !!! Hum !!" He yelled frustrating to all of his guards ...
Ji hyo has been shaking since morning , she is the first witness of that awful sight . He ordered to all of his maids to watch her . And the note thing , it is also something he fear . He isn't scare for himself but for her . He didn't know who the note refer to . All of the guards lower their heads , but they deserved this . He pays for them to guard his house but they didn't even have the knowledge of who placed that thing in his doorstep .

The door opened and reveled se chan entering the room . He signals all of his  unreliable guess to leave the room .

"Mr.kim ,I found something about Mrs.Song 's accident" he raised his eyebrows , he has ordered se chan to investigate about Mr.Song and his family.  He knows about Mr.Song but he thinks he needs to dip deep about his past . He gestures to se chan to continue.

"There is something that the investigator leave out from the report . " He listens carefully what se chan said . He remembered that case cause he has been watching that old man since his parents' death . So ,he clearly remember the case about Mrs.Song accident . The police showed at that time that , it was clearly an accident .

"There is an investigator that was left from that case in the middle of that mission . " He continued .

"I met him and he told me that ... that the car's brake was broken "  ...

"So ...you mean ..." He let se chan to finish his sentence ...

"Yes , she was murdered " his eyes windened ... Didn't Mr.Song know about this ? After all he really love his wife . And why they buried this case ? There are so many questions running after him . Something isn't right !!! There must be something they all need to know .

Song Ji hyo POV

She has been shaking since the event she witness in morning.  Every maids always check on her ,she knows Jong kook ordered them to do so .

She can't forget what happened ?? One minute she was preparing the breakfast ,and next minute she found herself staring bloody sight.  The note ,she didn't know why but she thought that note referred to her . Her mind then went to the mistery phone call and messages , why that woman need her to search something at her mom's closet?? She wanted to know ...she feel like she was fighting for something she didn't know . So she decided to follow  what the woman said although it can be a trap but she will not suggest her to go to her father's house  if she want her to trap her ,right ?

She changed her clothes and grabbed her phone and purse . She then went to the downstairs,when she reached to the gate ,the guards stopped her saying that Jong kook don't let her leave the mansion ...

"Look , I am just going to my father's house . " She tried to say and make them  let her go but they deny intensely saying it is for her safety .

"Ok , what about this !! One of you can come with me and guard me !! I am just want to meet with my dad !!" She said and they exchange the looks and finally agreed with her suggestions.

The driver stopped the infront of her house . The bodyguard stayed in the car and waited for her . She get out from the car and stared at the mansion she once called as her home . It has been long time since she the last time she visited here and nothing change.  The house is still the same , she pressed the doorbell and a maid opened the door for her ...

"Where is my father ?" She asked the maid and looked around the house . It is really nothing change ,

"Mr.Song went to the company ." She nodded her head ,she knows her father will not be home but she just wanted to make sure ...

She took the steps toward her old room first , she pushed the door , everything is still the same.  There is a family photo on her nightstand ,her mom ,her dad and her brother ,the four of them . She trace her finger on the photo and smiled sadly . Yeh she put the frame down and went to the other room , her mom and dad's old bedroom .

She entered the room and took a look , this room alos still the same even try mattress and pillows and curtains . Her father never take a step into this room since her death . She saw the wedding photo of her parent ,her mother was so pretty with that white dress . But she noticed something that her mom didn't look so happy.  Although she was smiling ,her smile didn't reach her eyes. 

She opens her mom's closet ,and saw the clothes her mom used to wear . She searched and searched and searched but nothing came out . After a while , she found a box , a red box with heart shap.  She opened the box and saw a photo . Two boys and a girl in the middle of them . Both boys had their hands around her waist , she looks intensely and saw it was her mom . And the one on her left was her dad ,then her attention shift toward the next man although she feel like she has seen him somewhere she can't put ring a bell . She saw a letter too , she unwrap it and read .

"When I see into her eyes ,I saw you . When I see her smile ,I saw you . Don't forget that she was our treasurer ,she was the  sign of our love . I want you to meet her and hold her but you are not here anymore.  And here I am praying to the god that you could meet her one-day and hold her . If you meet her someday ,I wish you could remember her cause she is just like your carbon copy ... I love you , don't forget that !! I love you and our daughter "  she read the letter and she wondered who was the owner of this letter and why this letter is inside her mom's box.  It can't be her mom's,right ?

She looks again in the box and saw very beautiful necklace with heart shaped locket . She opens the heart and saw her mom's photo in its but the other side ...it is not her father but the one she can't ring a bell . She looks closely the photo  and tired to find her memories ...and she remembered ...this is the photo of ...Jong kook's uncle ...but why he was in the locket instead her dad ... She looked at the letter again and then yeh photo and then to her parents' wedding photo ...  It can't be ....

Love you all ♥️♥️