Chapter-8

Song Ji hyo POV

It has been four days since she was locked at this tiny room with handcuffs so you would it imaging how I feel super uncomfortable with this positions . It feel like hell for me sitting on the cold floor and counting the days while believing I would be escaped from this hell . But who am I kidding ? There is noone to rescue me, my father , always busing with his so called work and my husband , ignoring me like I have a terrible disease .

Sometime , I wondered why I am still alive from this hell and wanted to escape from my pathetic live . I wanna free , I really do but there is noone to listen my cry , to wipe my tears , I am so alone . It has been four days , but I still don't get the reason why they kidnapped me . I have nothing for God sake !! They give me three meals and water to drink well it is a relief that they gavee foods but I wanted to escape from this tiny smelly room and want to feel the sunlight again . I heard the sound of the door open and there is a man who is wearing all black , what is he ? A Batman ? Just kidding !! Well he entered the room with the trays of foods . I looked at him and saw he had tattoo in his arm she looks at closely and feel like she have seen it before .

"What do you want ?? Why are you all locked me in this room ? Do you want money ? Well I am not rich , it is my father and you kidnapped the wrong person if you all think you can make a trade with him cause he didn't care about me"

he looks at me like I have grown two heads and chuckled . ' seriously'  I thought .

"You are too naive for your own good , honey " he said and then he come closer to me .'oh god , help me' she prayed for my own life . I can't die yet. 

"You have only one problem and that problem is the ring you wore at your ring finger . " He said while backing away .

I don't know what to say so I am just trying to figure out what does that mean . What he mean by that !! Is he his enemy. !! Something click my head but ... noone know about our wedding .

"Are you his enemy?" I asked clamly but he chuckled again . He opened his mouth to say something but before he can form a word , we heard the loud gunshots. 

"Shit" he murmured . He run out from the room. I don't know what to do but the sound become more near and near to the room . I hope it is my savior . I don't want to end up being kidnapped again. Soon , the door burst open and there is a man , a mascular man holding his gun entered the room . I feel the light for the first time in four days and it makes me close my eyes for a while to adjust the light . I can feel a presence infront of me , I slowly open my eyes and saw a person I have never thought recusing me in the very first place .

There he is wearing his tight black pants and tight black shirt , he is so gorgeous . 'control yourself ,song Ji hyo ' I tried to remind myself . He released my handcuffs and my hands helplessly limp to the ground. I feel pain , I feel like I can't find my arm anymore .

"Can you walk?" He asked , I glared at him with the look 'are-you-fucking-blind' . He sigh and lift me bridal style . I feel like my heart would jump out from my chest . We can still hear the gunshots . He quickly get out from the room but as soon as he step out from the room . There is a man who is pointing the gun at us. 

My eyes windened into double size . It is my first time of experiencing pointing a gun toward me and I can feel my shaking . Even in the normal days , action movies are not my favorite, I hate blood and guns . However , here I was , having the experience how the bullet go through your head . 'oh god , I don't want to die'

"P-ut H-er D-own " the man said while emphasizing each words . Jong kook oppa put me down very slowly . The man move his movements with as Jong kook oppa's as . Now he is your oppa , song Ji hyo , great just great. 
I feel the floor again but I feel too numb , then yeh man point the gun again to Jong kook's oppa and said .

"Put down your gun now" he said .

Jong  kook oppa put the gun down very slowly . If it is not in this situation , I would have recorded him as slowest person in the world but before the gun reach the ground , he smrik . Yep , he fucking smrik !! Then I feel gunshots again , I can feel some spill on my face . I looked at the man who is now covering with blood lying unconscious . Blood , I hate blood , it is my nightmare BLOOD!!

I feel my head spinning and soon iI was welcomed by darkness