Chapter 43

Ritesh's pov;

Ritesh's pov;

Aarav and Kabir were helping me with all my luggages. I was trying to control my inner feelings. Finally it was the time to say good bye to them, especially to Rachna.

Her anklet was still in my pocket which was totally unnoticed by Rachna. She still didn't observed it.

" Take care of the company Aarav. If you face any difficulties then don't forget to inform. I will surely help you ", l went near to Aarav and said him.

" Sure Ritesh sir", saying this Aarav gave a tight hug to me.

" Don't worry about us Ritesh. We will live peacefully without you ", Kabir joked at me while l smacked on his head.

" Take care of grand ma. Do tell mom to take medicines on time. Support dad too ", Ritesh said to Kabir while he nodded. We both too shared tight hug.

I went near to Rachna and hold her soft, beautiful hand.

" Take care of your self Rachna. Don't thinks too much. Let's our destiny decides our fate", l said to Rachna while she nodded. I observed a tear drops from her left corner of eye. I again removed my handkerchief and removed the tear drop from the corner of her eye.

" Don't cry Rach ", for a strange, for the first time l called Rachna as Rach. I gave her a nick name while Rachna stared at me.

" I am not crying ", Rachna said and then with in a second, l saw again precious tear rolled from her right eye. Her valuable tears betrayed.

" I will come back soon", l said and cupped Rachna's right cheek softly. While she nodded shyly. She looks so beautiful while blushing.

" Take care of yourself Ritesh", l heard Rachna's sweet voice.

" You too, l am going to miss you ", my heart replied the truth directly.

" Same here", Rachna said and closed her eyes.

" Bye Rachna l need to go ", l shaked my hand towards her. While she nodded.

I gave tons of instructions to Aarav regarding my office works. Which he was listening every thing patiently. That's his good quality. I hope he and Preeti makes an amazing couple. I went near to my best friend Kabir.

" Don't dare to hurt my younger sister Sejal ", l said to Kabir.

" Take a chill pill man, l know your cousin doesn't likes me. She only considers me as a play boy but never mind l will win her heart by this dark chocolate ", Kabir grinned from ears to ears.

" Dark chocolate is Sejal's first love. Don't mess with her or else she will leave you forever ", l said to Kabir.

" Till now, not even a single girl said no to me expect your cousin Sejal. I will win her by hook or by crook ", Kabir was determined to win Sejal's love. He was trying to change for her, only for her. I hope he too gets mingle with Sejal but what about mine and Rachna's relationship? Will we called as perfect couple in front of the world. Let's leave every thing on our fate and destiny. Now it's time to say good bye to India.

I was about to move but Rachna's melodious voice stopped me.

" Ritesh "

" Yes Rach ", l purposely said her nick name to see her blushing face for the last time while leaving India.

" Keep calling me, drop a message once you reached New York ", Rachna was figgering with the dupatta's end.

" Don't worry, l will ", l said and then again engulfed her in to tight hug. Sometimes a hug is worth more than a words. We both were silent, our silent was speaking our conversation. Her face soften, her palms now cupping my cheeks firmly. Suddenly butterflies began to do happy dance in my stomach. We found solace in each other's company.

" Ritesh sir now it's really late. You need to go ", our moment was broken by Aarav's voice.

" Yeah ", l said and passed a smiled towards Rachna and took my luggages in side the airport.

**

Rachna's pov:

Ritesh was leaving. I was only staring at his back. I should not get affected with it. Now l need to go at my place. My mind was clogged by his gestures. Suddenly l heard Aarav Bhai's voice.

" Rachna should l leave you at your place? ", Aarav Bhai asked me.

" No.... No Bhai l will manage. You need to visit office" I said to him

" Beautiful Rachna should l drop you at your place? ", Kabir asked me.

" Nope, l will manage. I think now you should visit Bhatia Mansion. Some one special must be waiting for you ", l teased Kabir by Sejal's name. Suddenly l saw his red cheeks. Oh god the play boy was blushing so much, not bad!!

" Sejal must be waiting for the dark chocolate, not for me ", l found Kabir's disappointed look.

" Every thing will be fine. Just have a trust on god", l said and was about to move but Kabir's voice stopped me.

" Please forgive Ritesh. It was totally unintentional "

" I know, hence l already forgave to Ritesh ", l grinned like a Cheshire cat.

" Then better for you both "

" Yeah.... Bye.... I need to go ",  l said and finally took a public transport auto and went at my place. As l sat on the auto, l found one anklet missing from my leg.

" Where did l lost my silver anklet? Mom will scold me for my care less behaviour " , my mind mocked at me.

I was thinking about the anklet. Where did l lost? Did l left my anklet at Ritesh's bed room? , plethora of thoughts were running in my mind.

I quickly gave a call to Sejal. With in a sec, she picked up the call.

" Yes Khushi sister in law, already started missing my brother ", l heard Sejal's mischievous voice which l loyally ignored it.

" How are grand ma, Suraj uncle and Raima aunty? "

" Actually earlier grand ma was feeling very sad but now all are fine. Although they are missing Ritesh brother still smile is lingering in their faces "

" Oh okay, actually l called you to ask, can you go at Ritesh's room. I think l have lost my silver anklet over there"

" Okay no problem, just give me a minute. I will check it out and will let you know about it "

" Yeah "

Sejal searched Rachna's anklet everywhere but couldn't find it. Yes after all Ritesh stole Rachna's anklet and kept it under his pocket which is unknown to everyone.

" Rachna sister in law, the anklet is missing. It is not there "

" Okay, then l will search it at my place. Bye "

If the anklet is not at Ritesh's place then where it is?