Chapter 25

Ritesh's pov:

I completed all the works in my office I made my way towards my sweet heart. My family must be waiting eagerly for me. It was little late evening still maximum lights was on in the mansion.

" What is going on mom? ", I asked to my mom as  I saw her decked up in a full saree looking breath taking beautiful. She will be giving time to the dad. They were very romantic couple. Will l and Rachna be a perfect couple ? We both agreed this contract marriage just for the sake of our family. Plethora of thoughts of mine came in to halt by hearing mom's sweet voice.

" Good you came Samosa, I was waiting eagerly for you", I heard mom's voice.

" Why mom, what happened ? Anything special? "

" Samosa you just need to do one job. It's simple and very easy and there is nothing special needed to talk with my son. I think l don't need any special appointment to talk with my arrogant cum busy son ", mom pouted while l smiled at her antics.

" Okay mom tell me "

" Samosa my three blouses are in boutique. You just need to pick them up", mom said while giving mysterious smile to me. Something is cooking in her devil mind. She even though to say this sentence to me. Like seriously? CEO of Bhatia group and industries will walk to the boutique just to pick up the blouses?

" Why me mom? ", l groaned.

" Samosa your mom is going to date with me hence she can't pick up her blouses from the boutique. She wants it eagerly as she wants to wear that particular saree on mom's 80th birthday. She is planning to impress her mother in law", dad teased mom while fixing his black coat.

I was about to speak something but again dad interrupted me in the middle.

" Before you ask or proceed with any questions then let me tell you all the domestic helper help us are on the half day leave. Your grandmother grand them holiday so now you have to do all the works. Be a good boy Ritesh", dad said straight away to me.

"  Come on dad l am a man not a young little boy", l raised my eye brows.

" It's okay Samosa you will always be my little boy ", mom said by showing her painted nails. She ruffled my smooth hairs.

" Okay mom I surrender, I am going to your favourite boutique to pick up your blouses", I said by scratching my forehead. Mom was giving me strange expression as if she has planned something big. She was giving me a devilish smile while dad was giving me a huge naughty look by grinning from ears to ears. I am sure something is going on between them but I just shrugged my thoughts off.

" Okay my lovely parents l am going. I don't know why but l am feeling like you guys are hiding something from me", l said to them.

" What is this samosa? ", Mom started her fake drama.

" Hey you boy didn't make my beautiful wife cry on our special date," , Dad said to me while adjusting his tie.

" Okay fine, enjoy your date guys, " I smiled at them.

" You too samosa", mom suddenly said to me while I gave a confused look towards her while Dad stared at mom.

" I mean..... I mean to say you too enjoy the dinner with your grandma" , Mom completed her sentence while fumbling with the words. I took my car key and made my way towards boutique . I was feeling strange may it was first time that I have  pick blouses from the boutique.

Suddenly one more memories reflected in my mind. When for the first time I buyed sanitary napkins and chocolates for Rachna. Her face was full red replica of tomatoes she was embarassed too but I tried to make her comfortable.

In the boutique

I pushed the main door and entered the shop. One lady greeted me and passed beautiful smile. I gave her slip of the blouses. She was staring and looking at me. I gave a strange horrified expression. I can understand maybe she was thinking how can any CEO come into boutique just to pick up the blouses but I am just helping my mom by doing the job only for my sweet mom. The lady gave me a packet and I was about to move out but I heard one melodious sweet voice of a girl. I reach near the cabin to hear and analyse it more properly and clearly.

The scene in front of me made my red blood hot. The temple girl was close to the tailor . Why the hell Rachna was near to any random guy? What she was doing over there that too with the male tailor in that position? My future wife is in some other guy's arm, it is wrong. Am l jealous or angry?

Hollllaaaaa!!

What do you think, Ritesh's mom has planned something for Rash?

Why Rachna is present in the boutique? What is she doing with the tailor?

Ritesh is jealous or angry?

Keep thinking about it.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!