Chapter 34

Hiiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

Rachna's pov:

Two days already passed, l didn't shared our sorrow with any one, not even with my best friend Preeti. Ritesh's words still haunt in my mind. It is bitter but it's truth. Now even l think he can never love me back. I didn't disclosed any thing to Aarav bhai. He thinks that now Ritesh has started liking or loving me but it's completely wrong. He doesn't know that Ritesh just did acting on that day. In these span of two days, l didn't uttered even a single word with Ritesh. I am loyally ignoring him but l started getting more respect from my office followers , after all l am their boss's future wife. I hope one day he accepts me whole heartily . My thoughts came in to halt by hearing Preeti's voice.

" Why you didn't told me about Ritesh? ", Preeti asked me.

What was she talking about, did she got any hint about Ritesh's acting on his grandma's birthday?

" What are you talking about Preeti? "

" Why you didn't told me that Ritesh will go to New York for three months ", Preeti dropped the bomb. I didn't knew any thing about it. Wow.....just  Wow now my fiancee will fly away to New York for three months and l didn't had any idea about it.

" Who told you about it Preeti ? "

" Entire office is talking about it. I heard from Aarav"

I quickly made my way towards Aarav bhai's cabin. I knocked at his door and he gave permission to me to enter.

" Bhai Ritesh is ....", before l could complete the sentence Aarav bhai interrupted me in the middle.

" Yes he is going to New York for three months. His flight is tomorrow. It's really urgent. The clients want Ritesh sir to visit New York to complete all the documents work", Aarav Bhai said and l nodded.

I was passing to my room but some one pulled me towards the store room. Before l could shout for help that person closed my mouth with his hand. I stared at the hazelnut brown eyes which were deep like an ocean.

" Rach....Rachna.... I.... I am going for 3 months ", Ritesh said to me and removed his hand from my mouth.

" Yes l heard it, happy journey ", l said and moved out. Today l saw different kind of emotions reflecting in his eyes. May be he was little bit feeling down as he have to stay away for long months from his family.

**

Ritesh's pov:

Ritesh's pov:

Rachna was looking damn beautiful in the red silk elegant saree. I got mesmerized by her natural beauty. I wanted to claim her as all mine. My clients and few friends we're eyeing on my girl. I was feeling burning sensation. I don't know what had happened to me that time, l straight away went towards her and pulled her towards the stage. She was all shocked. My as well as Rachna's family were not stunned because they some how guessed it that what will be my next step. Nothing was planned, l directly proposed her from my heart. Fortunately l had extra diamond ring hence Sejal brought it. I made her wear the ring. It was completely magical moment for her. Her face was glowing in happiness. I am truly arrogant man who always hurt others by their bitter words. Same thing l did with Rachna. My harsh words scattered her pure heart. This time l made the mistake. Today in the morning dad informed me about our foreign clients. They want me to visit New York for three months. I decided to go there, at least our long distance can improve our relationship. This time l knew it that l didn't nurtured our relation.

I wanted to talk with her but her sad face is making me more upset. I know l wounded her heart. She may be very angry on me. I felt my every thing on our faith and destiny. I hope every thing gets sorted one day. I started checking all the files and presentation to pass my time. In the late evening l went to my place.

" Samosa are you tired? ", mom brought a glass of milk for me.

" Yeah kind of", l said and placed my head on her lap.

I messed up every thing, now l want to go away from here. I know running is not the only solution but l was very tired to think something else.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ❣️

Take care!!