18. Bully For Ethan.

Kira and Rhea were in the lab with Tommy helping him go through all the paperworks that he has. There was alot.

Kira put the stack of papers on the table with a thud. "No offense Doctor O but you need some serious improvements when it comes to organization."

Rhea nodded in agreement. "Yeah like major orgnization head to toe." He looked at them. "That's why you two are here. Thanks you two for helping me out."

They looked at all the papers and files. "What is all this stuff anyway?" He looked at them. "Odds and ins. Mostly from before I joined up with Mercer I thought as long as I'm stuck in my ranger form I may as well put the time in good use."

Kira picked up a photo of him in his former ranger team. "Wow nice hair." He took it. "Hey it was I'm style back then."

Rhea looked over his shoulder at it. "Ph my God is that the pink ranger you had a crush on?" She took it from his hand and looked at it. "She is so pretty."

"Okay give it back." She pulled it away. "Aww look at you with the hair. And you were my colour back then." He took it from her as she chuckled.

Kora picked up another photo. "Is this who I think it is?" She showed him the picture and he sighed taking it. "Man that seems like a lot of lifetime ago. This picture was taken on our first dig."

Rhea looked at it. "Hmm that's you....that's Dr.Mercer and that's....who is that?" He sighed. "His name is Terron Smith. Everyone called him smithy."

"What happened to him?" Kira asked. "It's kind of sad really. He and I were up for the same job at Anton Mercer industries. Anton chose me so smithy went to work for another company. Then there was this accident."

Kira and Rhea winced. "Not really a happy momentum." He sighed. "I'm not even sure where it came from. Just put it over there in that trash pile."

Kira took it. "Okay." She threw it onto He trash pile box. Rhea continued looking at the pictures and chuckled. "What's this Dr.O?" He showed him. It was a picture of him and Jason in the ring. "You used to do martial arts?"

He chuckled. "You don't think that I was born like this did you?" She shrugged. "You never know."

Kira and Rhea were late to school. Rhea looked at Kira. "Come on I'll give you a ride on my bike and we'll get there in no time."

She raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh like the first day we met and you crashed on the tree? No thanks."

"Come on. I promise you you'll be safe." Rhea said. "Trust me."

"Okay fine."

They had reached school late but not as late if they had walked. They got off the bike and headed towards class but stopped when they saw Ethan unmorphed fighting a monster. "Great like we're not late enough."

They hid behind the pillar. "Ready?"

"Ready."

"Dino Thunder Power up HA!"

"Tera Power."

"Tanius Power."

Ethan got thrown to the ground with a thud. Kira and Rhea then came in. "Hey!"

They jumped and blasted him. "Back off." The monster stumbled back. The two rangers stood infromt of Ethan. "You Okay?"

"Little boy why don't you step aside?" Kira asked. "Little boy?"

Rhea nodded. "Yeah don't worry The other rangers will be here soon. You know especially the blue ranger."

"Go on Ethan." Kira whispered. He nodded and ran to the other side.

Power Rangers Dino Thunder|Green RangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara