31. Thunder storm (2).

Picking off after the last chapter the dino rangers were defeated by the wind rangers. The rangers were in the base thinking about how they could get the wind rangers out of lothors control.

"You know there is something we haven't even considered." Hayley stated. Tommy nodded. "I'm way ahead of you. Mesagog right?"

"What if he finds out about this?" Ethan asked. "Can you imagine the two of them on the same side."

Kira sighed. "Great my day just went from bad to worse." Rhea nodded. "Mine went from good to amazing to bad to worse."

They all looked at her and she shrugged. "It's true. Look I met My favorite riders brother. Good. Then I met my favorite rider. Amazing. Then we found out about evil rangers. Bad. And now thinking of lothor and mesagog on the same side? Uh worse!"

The three thunder rangers walked alongside Cam who told them his plan which made them look at him as if he was crazy. "Are you nuts?"

"I take back everything I ever said about you being smart." Hunter told him. Catty nodded. "You know there is watching a lion from behind the cage and then there is entering the lions cage which is completely dumb!"

"Have a look at what they've done." Cam exclaimed pointing at the destruction Infront of them. "We have to get to the abyss it's our only chance."

Hunter looked at him. "You were there right? You know what's inside that thing." Cam stopped making the three stop as well. "Yeah our powers and we have to get them back if we are going to have any chance of helping the dino rangers dealing with Tori, Shane and Dustin."

Hunter nodded. Catty and Blake looked at each other and then at the two like they were crazy. "No way. No there is no possible way we are going near that thing again."

"Yeah I'm with Blake on this man. I am not going there no matter what you guys say."

They had infact gone there. The four of them tied the rope tight and wore protective gears like helmets. Blake and Catty looked at the them. "Uh I just wanna say one last time I think this is a bad idea."

"Yah and I'm going to say this one last time. I agree with Blake." Catty told them. "Who knows what we are getting ourselves into."

Cam sighed looking down at the abyss and then he looked at them. "Okay let's go. And stick together. We split up we're through."

They nodded.

"I was supposed to be going for a date right now." Catty muttered. They chuckled at her and slowly started climbing down the abyss. After the small climb down they instantly went down faster and soon reached the ground.

They removed the rope attached to them and looked around. "Agh man it stinks down here."

"Let's find our powers and get out of here." Cam told them. Hunter looked Infront of them. "Over there."

"The samurai amulet."

"I cant believe there is no one guarding it." Hunter stated. Suddenly Zurgane and some kelzaks came down Infront of the amulet.

The rangers took a defensive pose. Catty sighed looking at hunter. "Really bro?"

"You had to say it right?" Blake asked. "Welcome to my home power rangers. Attack!"

The kelzaks attacked and so did the rangers as they fought them. They kicked and flipped throwing the kelzaks to the ground. Catty looked at the three of them. "Just like old times right guys?"

The four thunder rangers were in cyberspace where Ethan was searching about the wind rangers. "Says here that the ninja rangers defeated like 100 space mutants at one time."