34. A Test Of Trust.

After the rangers found out that mesagog was really Anton Mercer they were pretty mad at Trent for hiding that secret.

Right now they were back at the lab talking about what they had just witnessed. Conner paced around and Ethan looked at them. "I always knew Mercer wasn't exactly PTA material but mesagog that's wack."

Conner stopped and looked at them. "I'll tell you what's whack. Trent not telling us that's whack."

"Look I'm as mad about this as you guys are but don't you think we still owe Trent the chance to explain. I mean maybe there is a really good reason he didn't tell us."

Rhea nodded. "Yeah he deserves a chance to explain it."

Tommy nodded. "Well I hope there is cause if not then I have no choice but to ask Trent to surrender his morpher and give up being a power ranger."

He walked away. Conner looked at the two girls and shook his head. "What? Don't tell me you guys feel bad for Trent."

Ethan nodded. "Yeah I mean you guys want someone you can't trust running around with those powers?"

"Well I just hate for it to end this way for Trent." Kira told them.

Ethan looked at Rhea. "What about you? I'm pretty sure your going to justify Trent."

She sighed. "I don't know if this is justifying it or not but if it were me I wouldn't be able to tell you guy. You know 'Hey I have become the good guy and just FYI my dad is the one who is mesagog and he has been trying to kill you all this time'"

Rhea pursed her lips and nodded. "But no your right. Trent should have told us his dad was mesagog and sooner or later he has to be the one to kill him."

"Well when you put it like that." Ethan muttered.

"I mean if it were me and I had to give back my power I don't know if I could handle it." Kira stated.

Conner laughed. "Oh now that is ironic. I remember when you didn't want it to begin at all."

"Yeah right."

■■■

Kira sang . "I'm at the front but I'm still at the back. Oh can you tell me where tell me where your at...."

"The four of you have detention for a whole week now If there are no further questions......"

They all started protesting due to thing we had to do.

"I didn't think so" she completely ignored them and left.

"All im trying to do is give you guys the heads up. Stuff happens over here, just don't come crying to me when you fall into a giant sink hole" As soon as Ethan said that he fell into a giant sink hole.

Not even a second later he did the other three.

Ethan and Rhea looked at each other and then sighed. The four of them picked up the Gems and it glowed. "Well what are they?"

Kira fell down. The tyrannadrones came and she screamed and it was so loud that it threw them back. The other three held their eyes because of the high pitched sound.

"Okay so we all agree no one talks about this to anyone no matter what!"

"I can do better than that." Kira stopped giving Conner her Gem. "I'm out of it just forget I was here and I'll do the same."

■■■

Kira nodded. "Okay I admit at first I wasn't so into it but everythingns different now.

■■■