Chapter 18

"Zewu Jun have you seen Chifeng Zun?" Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng walk up to Lan Xichen who is talking to Qingheng Jun.

"Mingjue xiong should be in the meeting room? Why?" Lan Xichen wonder why the two of them are looking for Nie Mingjue.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng sat down in front of Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen, they look around to see if there is anyone around or not and when no one is around Wei Wuxian said, "I don't think is a good idea for Chifeng Zun to go inside to fight Wen Rouhan by himself."

"You mean......"

"Meng Yao is a spy for our side because he want to get approval from Jin Guangshan. To do that he need to proof to Wen Rouhan that he is on the Wen side. He kill the disciple that is with Chifeng Zun and he even hurt him."

"Mingjue will go by himself either way," Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng looked at each other then back to Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen, "Wei gongzi is there a way to protect Mingjue xiong?"

"I will come up with something by tonight and give it to Chifeng Zun tomorrow," the two of them got up, bow to Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen before walking away from there.

"How are you going to protect Sect leader Nie?" Jiang Cheng asked as they walk to find their family member.

"I was thinking about amulet but then again it will get taken away. Talisman will work, Chifeng Zun can only keep it in a place where Wen Rouhan won't know or won't be able to find it."

In the morning they are about to move out to go attack at NeverNight, "Chifeng Zun, can I have a moment please?" Nie Mingjue nodded his head, so they walk to a place to talk in private.

"Chifeng Zun take this, this talisman will protect you from anyone who try to hit you or torture you. Place it in a place where they won't find it. It will protect you until we come find you," Nie Mingjue take the talisman and put it deep inside of his clothes.

"How long will it last?"

"For about 2 hour."

Nie Mingjue sigh, "2 hour will be enough," they went back to where everyone is at. Wei Wuxian walk over to Lan Wangji side, he want to be with Jiang Cheng but he is with Lan Xichen and Xue Yang is with Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan.

Lan Xichen walk over to Wei Wuxian and pull him aside, "Wuxian, since you don't have your...well....you know, please stick close to Wangji."

"I know Zewu Jun."

Soon they all went their separate way to attack the Wen. When all of the Wen is defeated they meet at the mountain of NeverNight, "A-Cheng, A-Xian," the two look up ahead to see Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan and Xue Yang running toward them.

"Jiang shushu, Auntie Yu, A-Yang, are you three okay?" Wei Wuxian look at all of the blood on them.

"We're okay, how about you two?" Yu Ziyuan asked.

"We're okay as well."

"Wanyin!" Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan looked at each other and then back to Lan Xichen, 'did he just call A-Cheng "Wanyin"'

Jiang Cheng heart skip a beat when he hear Lan Xichen call him by his courtesy name. "Your not hurt are you?" Lan Xichen asked once he got to Jiang Cheng side.

"Zewu Jun, shouldn't you be asking me if I am okay as well?" Wei Wuxian have on a mischievous smile.

"Wei gongzi, you got my didi to ask you instead," Lan Xichen point behind them.