Chapter 4

When the Jiang sibling, Wei Wuxian and their disciple arrived at Caiyi town they went to the same inn that they want to stay in before, this time they got the whole inn to themselves because they got their before Jin Zixuan did.

Wei Wuxian decide to go get some Tianzi Xiao before heading to Cloud Recesse tomorrow, "Oi! A-Xian! Where are you going?!" Jiang Cheng shouted to Wei Wuxian who is out the door, "Tianzi Xiao A-Cheng! I will get you one!" He left just like that.

"A-Cheng, you don't have to stay inside all day. Why not go look around before we head to Cloud Recesse tomorrow?" Jiang Cheng smile, he also left the inn to go look around the town.

About an hour later Wei Wuxian came back with three jar of Tianzi, two for him and one for Jiang Cheng. A minute later Jiang Cheng also came back.

While drinking their wine something pop into Wei Wuxian mind, "A-Cheng, don't forget our invitation okay? I don't want us to stay outside all night or me going back down to look for it."

Jiang Cheng went over to his bag, he check for it, he sigh with relief to see that their invitation is in his bag. "Is still here, I will make sure to put it in my cloth when we leave from here."

The two soon hear loud voice from downstairs, "Peacocks is here!" The two of them said at the same time. They just let their disciple deal with it since they don't want to get involved with Jin Zixuan and cause their sister to become sad.

The next morning the Jiang family walk up to Cloud Recesse, 'this is where I first met Lan Zhan but this time, it will be different. I wonder if I can help their disciple with Chenqing,' Wei Wuxian touched his flute that is hanging on his waist.

They arrived at the front gate of Cloud Recesse, "Invitation please."

Jiang Cheng take out the invitation from the front of his clothes and give it to Cloud Recesse disciple to look at it.

"Thank you, you may come in," he handed the invitation back to Jiang Cheng.

"A-Xian come on," Wei Wuxian look back at the passage where he once see Lan Wangji walk up toward them. 'It look like I won't be able to meet Lan Zhan this time.'

Wei Wuxian went up ahead to catch Jiang Cheng, the two of the walk behind their disciple to talk about what to do next, "A-Cheng, do you think we should tell Zewu Jun?"

Jiang Cheng think for a while and then said, "You want to stop Cloud Recesse from burning down?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"Since we already know what happen, we can stop it from repeating the same thing," 'I also want to stop the Wen from breaking Lan Zhan leg.'

"Well we have to make sure that Zewu Jun believe us first."

"Your right about that but also I want to get that Yin iron from within the cold pond away from here. I know exactly where to take it."

"You do?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "Wei gongzi, Jiang Gongzi we will take you to the male dorm. Please come thing way." The two followed the Lan disciple as they take them to the male dorm.

Before the Lan disciple can leave Wei Wuxian stop him, "excuse me," that Lan disciple stop, he turn around to look at Wei Wuxian, "How may I help you, gongzi?"