Chapter 13

"Okay, I will go inside the immortal monster to find it weakness. Zewu Jun and Lan Zhan wait out here. Once the immortal monster head pop out, kill it." Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen nodded their head.

"Wei Ying be careful."

"I will," he swam toward the immortal monster and went inside the shell. 'Gross this place is still smelly and stinky. I'm glad Zewu Jun and Lan Zhan didn't come in here,' Wei Wuxian look around the place, 'now where is that sword, I can use it to make Stygian Tiger Amulet. Once I use it to help with the war against Wen Rouhan, then I will destroy it. I can't let with Jin Guangshan or Jin Guangyao get their hand on it.'

Outside

"Jin xiong, Jiang xiong, shouldn't we all be on guard in case the Wen come back?" Nie Huaisang who said from behind the tree.

"I think Nie gongzi is right," Jiang Cheng nodded his head. The two turn to look at their disciple, "everyone go hide. We don't want the Wen to see us standing out here waiting for our help to come," so they all did just that, they all went to hide.

Cave

"I wonder how Wei gongzi is doing in there?" Lan Xichen said to his brother who is worrying about Wei Wuxian.

Inside the immortal monster Wei Wuxian still trying to find the sword, "what am I doing? The Yin Iron sword is also a resentment energy I can call to it," he concentrated on trying to get the sword to him. 'Concentrate now....a little bit more ....little bit more,' Wei Wuxian opened his eye, "come!" The sword move from where it is to where Wei Wuxian is at.

At that exact moment there is a light, "here it come," Wei Wuxian pull out his Qiankun pouch, take out his sword and put the yin iron sword into the Qiankun pouch. 'This time it will be much easier with my sword with me,' he slash the sword in front of the immortal monster, when it try to bit Wei Wuxian, he stabbed the monster under it neck.

From outside Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji can see that the immortal monster is about to pull it neck out. "Wangji, surround the place with the string. It will be easier to fight this monster." Lan Wangji nodded his head, the two surrounded the area with string.

The immortal monster pull it head out of it shell along with Wei Wuxian hanging on by his sword, "Lan Zhan!"

"Wei Ying!"

The immortal monster got tangle in the string all around the cave, it started to struggle to move around but all it did is cause more injury on itself. "Wangji!" Lan Wangji nodded his head, the two brothers pull the string closer and closer to each other and then with their spiritual energy they fire up the string and blasted the immortal head to pieces.

"Ahahahah!" Wei Wuxian fall into the water. "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji landed on the water after they finish killing the immortal beast. "Finally that immortal monster is dead!" Wei Wuxian screamed as he surface the water.

Once he got back on land Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen went back to where they were staying. "Wei gongzi the sword?" Wei Wuxian pull it out from the Qiankun pouch.

"This is the sword you use to forge it into Stygian Tiger Amulet?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Mn, I only use it once to fight against Wen Rouhan puppet. After that I don't use it, I just seal it away. Zewu Jun, Lan Zhan, I know your clan is known for their righteous and don't want to associate with demonic cultivator but I hope you two can trust me. I need to forge this sword into the Amulet to defend Wen Rouhan puppet."

"Wei gongzi."

"In the future I try to find a way to destroy it but I never thought Meng Yao and Jin Guangshan have their eye on it, not just them but the other clan leader as well."