Chapter 14

About an hour or so later Jiang Fengmian and Qingheng Jun arrive above the Jiang Clan.

"Sect leader Jiang is back! Qingheng Jun is here as well! Everyone get ready for our guest!" One of the older disciple shout to his shidi and shimie to line up to greet their Sect leader and Qingheng Jun.

Jiang Fengmian landed first, "Is our healer here?" A healer we step out, "Sect leader I'm here. Is anyone hurt?" The Jiang healer asked, "Only Lan er gongzi? Can you take a look at him?"

"A-Huan bring A-Zhan over to Sect leader Jiang healer to get his leg check."
Lan Xichen nodded his head, "Zewu Jun, please bring Lan er gongzi this way," the healer lead Lan Xichen to where the healing room is at.

"Qingheng Jun, Jin gongzi, Nie gongzi, my disciple will take you and your disciple to your room. We will call you once dinner is ready," Jiang Fengmian gave a bow to his guest.

Qingheng Jun, Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang did the same to Jiang Fengmian. The Lan stay in the same area, same with the Jin and the Nie.

"A-die, A-Niang, just in case, we should rise up our shield." Jiang Cheng walk over to his parents who is discussing about what happen at the cave. "What those Wen Dog block our clan and other clan inside with that monster?'" Yu Ziyuan is angry that the Wen went too far.

"A-Cheng rise up our shield," Jiang Cheng nodded his head. 'Is best to be ready, the shield should hold or I think it will since the Wen did break it. But this time with A-Xian enhancing our shield it will be fine if not then we have the support of the Lan, Jin and Nie to fight along side us.' Jiang Cheng raise the shield up as it cover up the whole Jiang clan.

When dinner come the Lan, Jin and Nie is having dinner in the main room. They got their rest since coming back from the slaughter Xuanwu cave. The Lan didn't talk while eating since that is their clan rule.

"Nie xiong, did you send your brother a message?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I sent one of my disciple back to tell Da Ge where I am and what happen."

The dinner is all about what will happen now or when will the Wen attack Lotus Cove and Unclean Realm.

In the morning the clan that stay back to help is the Lan and the Jin, the Nie left early in the morning since Nie Huaisang is worry about his brother and his clan.

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli is talking to each other, Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen is having a look out. While Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji training the Jiang disciple and the Lan disciple.

Within a few hour or so, the shield above them starting to flash. "Lan Zhan," Lan Wangji nodded his head. "A-Yang! Take the young master didi to the back hill. Make sure to tell them to stay and don't leave from there okay?" Xue Yang nodded his head, so he take the young master didi to the back hill of Lotus Cove.

"Shidi, stay here until I come get you, okay? Please don't leave from here, I promise to come back for you."

"Yang Shixiong, you and everyone else be careful," Xue Yang fluffed that one Jiang disciple hair, "I will," after saying that Xue Yang left from there to go back to the front to help with fighting the Wen.

'Even with the shield enhanced by Wuxian gege, they are try to break it through,' Xue Yang run to the other while looking up at the Lotus shield above him.

"Jiang Shushu! Auntie Yu!" The two adult turn to look at Xue Yang, "A-Yang! Aren't you suppose to be with the young master?" Yu ziyuan shouted at Xue Yang, "But Auntie Yu, I want to fight with you! I promise not be reckless."

Jiang Fengmian looked at Yu Ziyuan, "A-Yuan, let A-Yang stay," Jiang Fengmian look down at Xue Yang, "A-Yang, I want you to stay close to me and Auntie Yu, okay?" Xue Yang nodded his head.