❤️Chapter 10: One Horny Demoness!❤️

Fun Fact: Valentino's name is Italian meaning Strength and Health, But did you know? The name Valentina means the same.

      [❤️----------------❤️]

      [2018 January 1, Pride Ring, Pentagram City, Middle Of The Road, Limo, Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss Universe]

      {5:08}

      [??? Pov]

      We start of this Chapter zooming into a Fancy Brightly colored Limo where we see 1 Sexy Slender Lavender Skinned Moth Demoness between a Sexy Succubi and a Sexy Cat Demoness in her Hellphone.

      The Moth Demoness has a Lavender Hair Color and Short Hair and her Hair going left almost covering her Red Left Eye she also wears a Gold-Rimmed Heart-Shaped Sunglasses with Cerise-Pink Lenses.
      (Harvey: Is it just me or is it hot here?)

      The Moth Demoness is tall standing in 9ft, The Demoness wears a Floor Length Vivid-Red Coat, Which features a White Fur Trim at the Wrists, As well as Black and White Striped Fur Trim down the Coat Center-Front to the Bottom Hem, With her Black Bra expose to the world to see.
      (Harvey: Damn i'm gonna lose tons of Blood if i continue further, But i must continue my journey for my fellow Brother's and Sister's!)

      A large fluffy White 'Collar' decorated with small Red Love-Hearts is wrapped around her Neck - this plumes up from her Coat's Break-Line, Her Coat is pinned with a Gold Chain and Gold Love-Heart Shaped Broach near her Exposed Black Bra.
      (Harvey: RUNNN!!!)

      The Demoness Accessories with a Matching Vivid-Red Top Hat, That has a Wide, Asymmetrical Zebra-Print Hat-Band. Two appendages sprout from the Band of the Hat: on her Left, One Black Spiked Antennae, And on her Right, What appears to be a Large Black and White Striped Feather.

      The Moth Demoness is looking down on her Hellphone she seems to be texting her friends.

      [💜The Three V's💜]

      [@radvelvetcakes: "OH MY SATAN! GIRLS HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS! THERE'S THIS SHADOW THING'S WITH DIFFERENT COLOR AND BLUE EYES ROAMING AROUND!"]

      [@voxtagram_8k: "Dear please stop speaking in caps, But yes i did saw the News."]

      [@radvelvetcakes: "Sorry Ma."]

      [@voxtagram_8k: "It's alright."]

      [@moth_pimp: "What are you girls talking about?"]

      [@voxtagram_8k: "None of you're business."]

      [@radvelvetcakes: LOOK AT THE NEWS ASAP!]

      Before The Demoness could chat back she saw a Black Pillar of Flames appear out of the ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio.

      <Moth Demoness: Hmm? I wonder who broke in MY STUDIO!>

      Sexy Succubi: "Wooh!"

      Sexy Cat Demoness: "Isn't that you're ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio? Mistress?"

      The Moth Demoness just nodded her Head and ordered her Driver to drive faster to the ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio, She is also curious who dares broke in her ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio.

      The Moth Demoness just smiled grimly thinking of a torture to give to the sucker who broke in her ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio.

      The Sexy Demoness Driver saw her Bosses expression in her Rear View Mirror and she instantly know what's going to happend if her boss catches the sucker who broke in her boss ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio.