❤️Chapter 9: Father And Daughter Bonding?! ❤️

Fun Fact: Vivienne originally wanted to create a vehicle for all of her friends who were Broadway actors, but couldn't because they were all union or SAG members. She tried to get through all the legal red tape by hiring a producer... who turned out to be a scam artist who absconded with her life savings. Fortunately, she had enough saved up through her commission work through Patreon to start from scratch.

      [❤️----------------❤️]

      [2018 January 1, Pride Ring, Pentagram City, ᴘᴏʀɴ Studio, Golf Course, Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss Universe]

      {5:02}

      [Kaiser Pov]

      We start of this Chapter wit- HOLY FISH CRACKERS!

      Anyways where was i? Oh yes. We start of this Chapter with Kaiser and Olivia riding a Golf Cart... Not just that they're also! Driving recklessly, Very recklessly should i tell you.

      We then zoomed in Kaiser driving the Golf Cart and Olivia in the Passenger Sit with her Belt on holding for dear life, On her lap sat Shadow Cat with a Collar on what's writen? Well i can't read it's to blurry.

      But on the Good Note Kaiser seems to be enjoying himself.

      Kaiser: "WOOOOOHOOOO."

      Olivia on the other hand...

      Olivia: "I d-don't t-think this is h-how the g-game is p-p-played!?"

      Said Olivia worried, While Kaiser is driving the Steering While using his Right Hand and holding an Black Golf Club in his Left Hand.

      Kaiser: "Ahhhh, Don't worry Little Star this is how it is meant to be played, Trust me Achlys Loves it."

      Kaiser said and swinging his Black Golf Club, And miraculously the Ball going in the Hole.

      Kaiser: "YIPPEEKAYAY! DRINKS ON ME BOIS!"

      Kaiser screamed loudly that made Olivia cover both of her ear and scaring Achlys into hugging Olivia's Lap with his Claws.

      Olivia: "DAD! Tone down the voice, Please."

      Kaiser: "Oh sorry... Wait did you just called me D-"

      Olivia caught Kaiser off guard that made him slam the brakes making Kaiser fly off the Golf Cart thru the Lake.

      Kaiser: "HOLY ꜱʜɪ-"

      Kaiser screamed but before Kaiser could finish his sentence he landed in the Lake, Accidentaly putting a Hell equivalent of a Gold Fish in his mouth. Luckily the small bastard didn't got swallowed fully by Kaiser.
      (Harvey: Chill down PETA put the Tazer down.)

      Olivia who is still inside the Golf Cart quickly left the Golf Cart with her Tiny Feet.

      Kaiser on the other hand is holding his breath while trying to swim to the Land.

      Olivia on the other hand is panicking waving her Hand in the Air and Screaming.
      (Harvey: Is she a Banshee? Or what?)

      Kaiser who saw this thought his Daughter is waving at him so he waved back, But Olivia pointed something behind him.

      Kaiser who stopped swimming looked behind him to see... A GIANT ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ SHARK! HOLY ꜱʜɪᴛ KAISER RUN!

      <Kaiser: HOLY ꜱʜɪᴛ!!!>

      Kaiser then swimmed at fast as possible so the Giant Shark won't reach him.

      Kaiser finally reached the Land and spit out the Gold Fish he accidentally ate and grabbed her Daughter like a Sack of Potato's and runned away as fast as possible.
      (Harvey: Olivia must be the cutest Sack of Potato out there then.)